WTS/WTT-ChromeFR500 Wheels for 03/04 Chrome Wheels

10-43 This 03

Established Member
Lets try this again. I want to sell or trade my Chrome FR500 Wheels for some 03/04 Chrome Factory Wheels or I owuld like to sell my entire setup with new tires(Including Drag Radials) for $1150. The rims I have are 18x9/18x10(DD Rear) and are 8 out 10. The ffront tires are 275/40/18 Kumho Exctas MX's and they are 85% good. The rear tires are BRAND NEW Mickey Thompson drag radials that measure 315/30/18. The drag radials have less than 400-500 miles on them with NO burnouts or drag passes. I'm willing to trade rims for rims or rims and tires for your rims and $400 bucks. I would also seel the entire setup for $1150 with buyer paying shipping. The M/T's were $700 dollars alone. I may even trade wheels and tires strait up if your tires are new.

Dots490

Banned
Your threads state something different each time, and your pm's. At least make sure that the number of miles and condition that you posted earlier match what you post now....

10-43 This 03

Established Member
Your threads state something different each time, and your pm's. At least make sure that the number of miles and condition that you posted earlier match what you post now....

I still drive the car so my miles are still between 500 or less. The price is changing because I'm trying to move them and just trying diffrent things to help me move them as far s the trade stuff goes. Done this last one in a hurry so I will go back and check everything to make sure I didnt change summin that shouldnt have been changed. Thanks for the heads up.

Dots490

Banned
I still drive the car so my miles are still between 500 or less. The price is changing because I'm trying to move them and just trying diffrent things to help me move them as far s the trade stuff goes. Done this last one in a hurry so I will go back and check everything to make sure I didnt change summin that shouldnt have been changed. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem just making sure everything is correct so no one tries to think your being a scammer.

1raresnake

Established Member
I have some oem 04 cobra wheels that are 17X9 with good thread tires on them. Are you willing to trade? Im in san jose ca

Users who are viewing this thread