WTS/wtt upr complete k member

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I have a stock k member and arms? I just need the a arms and coil over please pm me if your interested.

Jay

getblowd

FTMFW
Established Member
if either one of them back out. im interested in the k an a arms. and i have stock a arms.

331power

Established Member
I have a brand new upr k member. It comes with coil overs 12x200 springs a arms and k-member. I am wanting to trade for low mile cobra a arms and cash. I will sell out right for 570 plus shipping. This has only been used for Mach up.
Thanks Nick

still have this?????? I will buy outright!!!

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Pics to [email protected]

I curbed my car yesterday being a dumbass (nice birthday present) and jacked up my right passenger strut. I figure if I'm going to have to replace crap, I might as well go ahead and upgrade. Just have to get under there and figure out exactly what the damage is.

Expensive lesson in dumbassery.

Ortiz99

Established Member
Not trying to be a dick or anything but you might want to lower your price considering we just bought the entire kit brand new from UPR for 639 shipped using corrals discount.

Last edited:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Not trying to be a dick or anything but you might want to lower your price considering we just bought the entire kit brand new from UPR for 639 shipped using corrals discount.

If you have an opinion on his price, either keep it to yourself of send him a PM. I can't stand people who jack up FS threads by putting their extensive appraisal knowledge all over people's threads.

It's his item, he can sell it for whatever he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread