WTT 01 Cobra Vert for 96-98 Cobra, or ???

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
I'm looking to trade this 01 triple Black vert for a 96-98 style Cobra. This car has a fresh Teksid block .020 over with all new chains, tensioner's, Typical boltons of underdrives, x pipe, flowaster catback, 4:10s custom tune, short throw, Mach 1 spoiler, 18x8/18x9in black chrome saleens with new tires. I am sure I am forgetting more, but I am just trying to see what is out there. I would of course prefer a Mystic coupe, but will entertain anything. Just really wanting to get back into a sn95 car. Body has 118k on it with motor having less than 2k.
Picture015.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Thanks a lot man, I will be posting more pics in a few days, of it after I lower it, and get some interior shots.

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
It has forged pistons on the stock crank/rods, same combo as in my b-series motor"d fox pushing out 550rwhp on 14psi. My thoughts were to supercharge this one too, but to me it is a lil to nice, and it is a vert so it will always be heavy. I would just rather have a supercharged Sn95 car that is done and ready.

Not dying to get rid of it just kinda waiting on something that catches my eye. It just seems that I drive my Coupe more than this thing.

Last edited:

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
I might be willing to trade my Mystic. PM me w/what you have in mind.

Supercharge it and we have a deal!:banana: lol Not to mention that PA is far enough away that I couldn't find it on a map if I had too. Hopefully your car is around if I decide to get serious about getting rid of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread