WTT 03 Cobra and Cash for a GT500

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Ive got a 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra with 9,475 miles. Im looking to trade plus cash on my end for a GT500. Would like black, silver/vapor, blue or maybe even orange.
Here is a detailed list of my car. Send me your email address and I can send pics. Here is link to autotrader ad with pics. All pics were taken with my Iphone so not the best camera to use and before car was fully detailed.

2003 Ford Mustang in Madisonville, LA 70447: Coupe Details - 263329884 - AutoTrader.com

I bought the car with a little over 4700 miles. Only modification done was Bassani exhaust. At 5.687 miles I decided to put a Kenne Bell 2.2 supercharger on, instead of changing the pulley or porting the stock Eaton. I kept every stock part that came off the car. I figured it would be worth more to someone with the stock parts than for me to just sell them.
Car was tuned by James at RWTD in Alabama. Made 570wrhp and 507 ft/tq and the Dyno was reading 97*.
List of modifications include. Kenne Bell 2.2 with 15lb, 17lb and a Reichard Racing 3.0 pulley along with pulley removal tool. 60lb injectors, JLT air intake, SCT 2600 MAF, SCT Xcal 2 with 2 tunes (17lbs and 19lbs-torco), Bassani X-pipe, LFP intercooler tank and heat exchanger, 160* thermostat, LDC head cooling mod, 5k HIDs headlight and fog lights, 1 cut coil all around to lower car, Maxium Motorsports Caster/Camber plates, Speed of Sound guage pod, Aeroforce Scan guage, Autometer 30lb vac/boost guage and 100mm Idler and bracket.
Im sure there are a few things I have forgotten.
I just had the car detailed. It was wet sanded to take orange peel out of paint. Looks almost like glass now.
There are 2 flaws, both of which were on car when I bought it. One is rock gouge in hood and second one is a paint crack about 1 inch long about drivers door.
I have the original window sticker, SVT certificate and bunch more paperwork to go along with car.
If you pull a carfax it going to show odometer discreptency. What happend was when previous owner purchased car and registered it. The DMV marked it down as 33,000 miles not 3,300. Most likely becasue of the decimal on the odometer. I have all the paperwork to prove the old title was fixed and the odometer was never tampered with.

Pm or email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Justin

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Thanks.

Ive actually got 3 buyers who made offers on it. Ive agreed on prices with 2 out of the 3. One has cash in hand(but has to talk with his dad) and other is suppose to talk with accountant and get back to me next week.

Users who are viewing this thread