WTT 03 cobra I.R.S. for Mach 1 solid.

svtmassa

Established Member
my IRS has 16k miles on it. back springs are cut 3/4 coil to lower the car. Looking for a Mach 1 rear end straight up swap. My steeda stainless catback for whatevers on your car. Im in Louisiana

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
my IRS has 16k miles on it. back springs are cut 3/4 coil to lower the car. Looking for a Mach 1 rear end straight up swap. My steeda stainless catback for whatevers on your car. Im in Louisiana

you have stock gears? i would be interested im in texas so not too far

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
i have 4.10s in mine so we would have to swich those out as well and that would be a PITA but if you down i might be after i do one last track day

snowdeath

Established Member
Is the IRS stock or does it have any aftermarket bushings / braces? Also, who would do the swap? I may be interested and I'm local.

SVTeve

Established Member
I have an 03 mach 1 SRA that im wanting to trade, Im waiting on a guy with an 04 cobra to get back to me and see if he still wants to swap. He wants to do his at a local performance shop....sooo IDK...if that falls through and yours falls through hit me up.

faststang14

Established Member
im in the same situation. sorry if im bagging this thread but i have an IRS in my 03 cobra with 29k miles with steeda brace and MM solid bushings with MM coil overs stock gears and good conditions and 3" full MAGNAFLOW MAGNAPACK exhaust i dont care what u have if stock better im south florida

SVTeve

Established Member
I really want to do it, I just dont want to have to shell out cash to ship it and then the cash to have a shop install it ya know??? thats money I could put into other mods.

svtmassa

Established Member
to anyone interested this will be done by us not a shop, its not hard at all. The more local the better so we can meet up, anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread