WTT: 03 cobra rear for 01 cobra rear bumper

SVECobraR

Established Member
Long story short guys i have a reconditioned 03 cobra rear bumper that is already painted black, just got painted last week, the body shop also painted the lower plastic part black.

The bumper looks great but i never wanted an 03 i wanted an 01. They are not willing to swap it out for me but they did say that if i brought them the bumper they would paint it and install it for free.

So if anyone has a 01 cobra bumper, any color, as long as its in good condition i would like to do a straight up trade. My loss is your gain. Perfect brand new black paint on it.

I'm in los angeles and i would like something local but let me know what you have.

Berj

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
unfortunately i have an '03 bumper on my car already, but i do have my stock '01 rear bumper in great condition but has some paint chips and needs a repaint anyway. so, if you need it as a last resort, just letting you know i have one. too bad your on the other side of the country though lol

SVECobraR

Established Member
I have one that has not been painted yet in storage.

i have a black one but needs to be repainted due to flat black stripes. pm me if you wanna ship

Can you guys pm me how much you would like for them, and a rough estimate as to how much shipping would be to 90640, i'd really appreciate it.

Also mmustangsrus, i will try and get pics posted tomorrow. I'll call the body shop in the morning and have them email me some pictures but they won't be posted till tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread