Wtt:03 cobra vert for lightning +cash

GTIZZL

Established Member
Ok, I have decided to put up my 2003 SB vert. The car is in great shape and has somewhere between 56-58,000 miles. I love the car very much and don't need to sell it, so if you have a problem with the price please keep it to your self! As far as mods go, they are the normal bolt ons. If you would like a full list then pm me or email me at [email protected]. I will be asking $22,000, but will consider offers above $20,000. I would possibly consider trades, but I would want a fair amount of cash on my end. Only trades I am really interested at this time would be a 1999-04 lightning plus cash.

Updated Mod list:

Modifications:
I
Performance:

Home ported eaton, t/b and plenum
Ported lower intake
Billetflow SB 4 piece idlers
Billetflow SB 2.76 pulley
Gates belt
SCT xcal 3 tuner with custom tune by Shawn at AED
Kenne Bell 40 amp BAP
Even Flow head cooling mod
Centerforce DFX clutch
D&D 26 spline input shaft
UPR O/R x-pipe
LPW rear diff cover
H&R race springs
MGW shifter
Magnaflow catback
Sonic Blue JLT
Larger brushed aluminum intercooler reservoir

Appearance:
CDC light bar
Catback powder coated
Saleen Replica wheels 18x9 and 18x10 with 255’s up front and 295’s in back
Sequential tail lights
HID headlights and fog lights
Silver painted eaton with chrome snout bolts
Pioneer double din with ipod hook up in glove box
Custom 03 cobra seats with carbon fiber inserts and sonic blue snake
F’n fast shift knob
Blacked out ford trunck emblem
terminator SVT emblem
MGW cobra license plate frame with special screws

Here are some pics:

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra4.jpg

onefst87

Established Member
fly out there and drive it back...some good weather you can probly drive with the top down:rockon:
I wish. Being married with two kids, I am lucky I even got the car. I don't think I can push it with a trip to Vegas to get it, but how sweet would that be. Bet I would not have a problem finding a co-pilot!!!

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
I wish. Being married with two kids, I am lucky I even got the car. I don't think I can push it with a trip to Vegas to get it, but how sweet would that be. Bet I would not have a problem finding a co-pilot!!!

Drop the kids at Grandmas and you and your wife fly out to Vegas, have some fun and drive back with the top down. She deserves it.

onefst87

Established Member
Drop the kids at Grandmas and you and your wife fly out to Vegas, have some fun and drive back with the top down. She deserves it.

We can't afford it now. I just dropped $20k on a car. Besides we are taking a family trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras in about three weeks.

EATONU03

Established Member
We can't afford it now. I just dropped $20k on a car. Besides we are taking a family trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras in about three weeks.

nice buy...

but Mardi Gras and family trip DO NOT belong in the same sentence.....or even discussion.

onefst87

Established Member
nice buy...

but Mardi Gras and family trip DO NOT belong in the same sentence.....or even discussion.

We lived down there for 5 years, so we do Mardi Gras like the locals, and go visit all our friends. It is a lot of fun with the kids when you know where to go.

GTIZZL

Established Member
It's true! I'm very happy it's going to a good owner though! That makes me feel better!

Congrats onefst87!!

Users who are viewing this thread