Wtt 03 evo

Jsac442

Established Member
i have a soo3 dark shadow Grey mustang terminator cobra. it has chrome 17x9 and 17x10.5 cobra termi wheels. 275s good year eagle f1's up front with 315 nitto drag radials out back. k and n cold air intake, b and m short throw with white Hurst knob, magnaflow x pipe with high flow cat and magna flow cat back. car has 30,000 miles on it always Mobil 1 oil changed and has custom ghost flames that come from the front of the car back to the doors.car moves out with a pulley, spray and a good tune car will run low 7s in the 8th.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Straight up trade for a Terminator? don't think I've seen a low mile Termi (within reason of your miles) go for under 20k. You might need to add a few thousand for a Termi, unless you don't care having one with almost 100k miles on it, and not in the best condition.

Book on a Termi with your miles is just under 21k private party, and close to 18k through a dealer.

Sweet Evo, but, you have to be a little realistic man, just trying to help you move the car faster bro. Good luck if you have not already sold it.

gotsboost

Established Member
my car books for $16800 and I see termi's going all the time for that or less. Im looking for one that has around 80000 miles or less.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
my car books for $16800 and I see termi's going all the time for that or less. Im looking for one that has around 80000 miles or less.

Lowest I've seen sell with really high miles, and some accident history was 16k.

Average is 20-22k, 24-26k on the high side for a super low mile Terminator, with a KB or Whipple.

Users who are viewing this thread