WTT 03 for local 01 front bumper

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
im interested in trading my silver 03-04 cobra front bumper for your 01 cobra bumper. mine is still on the car. it had a plate mounted on it. otherwise its pretty mint. im looking for an 01, and preferably without any plate holes in mint ish condition (nothing broken). would any body LOCALish be interested?

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
what are your plans? This is an odd trade.....I'm kinda interested in what you are planning on :beer:

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
i prefer the look of the 01 better.

we were involved in an accident with my car so im looking to replace it. the car i scored is mint, but the owner cloned a termie with it. its not a termie, so the look has to go. the car that was wrecked has 01 cobra bumper because its sexy and 03-04 mach 1 hood and shaker (looking for another, would trade the termie hood for one).

100_5169.gif

100_5139.gif

100_2432.gif

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
fair enough! The red one looks great! cant' wait to see pictures! bump for you

Thanks man!

maybe we could work something out??

maybe. i have a local deal tentativly pending. if thats a no go ill let you know!

whats the condition/details of yours?

Last edited:

cd03

Banned
i have a cobra bumper off of a 99. i think they are the same. id be interested in trading with u prolly. let me know. my car is rio red and i would need the fog light assembly included fro urs as well. lemme know. im from ohio

Users who are viewing this thread