WTT: 03 irs for 99-04 solid

BLOWN_DSG_03

Stainless Cobra/Bolt!!!
Established Member
car is located in charleston, sc and i am 3.5 hours away from it... but will be able to do the swap any weekend needed. i would like to trade someone who is somewhat close to me.. maybe trade catbacks??!!!?? not sure though.... A built solid is preffered but not necessary... thanks

BT

realestVIN7

Established Member
My buddy here in TX trades solid 8.8's for IRS's. The only y'all would need to do is ship 'em to each other.
-Andrew

realestVIN7

Established Member
He swaps stock solids for stock IRS's. He even does the installs in shop. He will work on all years. He would probably compensate for modded IRS units. He does a couple swaps a week. He one of the most knowledgeable guys I know when dealing with the IRS swap. I've seen him take both rears out of the donor cars, and completely swap all parts in 3 hours. He's real good.
-Andrew

BLOWN_DSG_03

Stainless Cobra/Bolt!!!
Established Member
yeah... but i am in charleston sc... that doesnt really help me that he will do the swap for me... i would like to do the swap myself... means more to do the work on the car myself... so i do not think this will work.. thanks for the interest though

ttt

bryan

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
O come on, just take a drive..... ( ROAD TRIP )!?!

Dude, I have everthing you need.... What all is done to it? Any gears?

BLOWN_DSG_03

Stainless Cobra/Bolt!!!
Established Member
road trip?? with what time.. i do not even have time to go home and get my car to where i have moved to...

thanks though i really do appreciate the offer and the interest...

bryan

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
LOL! :D

Well what is all done to it????

What about we ship them? Do you know how much it will cost, to do that?

realestVIN7

Established Member
I was actually just meaning that you and my buddy should swap by shipping the rears out. I have a pretty good hookup on shipping. To ship my IRS from GA to TX on a huge ass pallet was only $160. The pallet weighed at least 550 pounds. That was with the complete IRS w/ rear brakes, front and rear shocks/struts, and front and rear coils. That is a dang good deal if you ask me.

Last edited:

tistan

Established Member
Are you still looking for someone to swap with? I am thinking about swapping back to an IRS. I live in Savannah so I am kind of local.

Users who are viewing this thread