WTT: 03 irs for 99-04 solid

mach1n00b

Established Member
INteresting...i fit the n00b title well :)

I have a 03 mach 1, all stock, i would be willing to do the swap in, if its what your looking for.

Im about 7 hours from SC. If i have the cash ill make the drive.

Last edited:

txoutlaw87

Established Member
I was actually just meaning that you and my buddy should swap by shipping the rears out. I have a pretty good hookup on shipping. To ship my IRS from GA to TX on a huge ass pallet was only $160. The pallet weighed at least 550 pounds. That was with the complete IRS w/ rear brakes, front and rear shocks/struts, and front and rear coils. That is a dang good deal if you ask me.

Do you or your buddy have an IRS that you want to sale?

realestVIN7

Established Member
He won't sell the IRS units. He just collects them for his personal project cars, or saves them for parts. If you want an IRS, I can find you one. What are you willing to pay? I'll do the legwork. It's what I do.
-Andrew

txoutlaw87

Established Member
He won't sell the IRS units. He just collects them for his personal project cars, or saves them for parts. If you want an IRS, I can find you one. What are you willing to pay? I'll do the legwork. It's what I do.
-Andrew

$ depedndent on year milage so on. I would like to get an 03/04 but would accept a 99/02 in good shape and mods. I'm finding these thing every day, but no one close enough for me to travel, or afford shipping! Any help you could give is appreciated in advance!

Thanks,
Jimmy

give me a call @936-523-1948

realestVIN7

Established Member
Man, I might be getting an complete 04 Mach 1 rear this weekend. If you'd reconsider shipping, I could hook you up. Let me know.
-Andrew 972 742 5155

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
hey guys not to but in, but been thinking about doing this swap also..i have level 5 in mine..talk to me!

realestVIN7

Established Member
I would most definitely love to have that! If 'ol boy above us doesn't want to swap me, would you be interested?
-Andrew

BLOWN_DSG_03

Stainless Cobra/Bolt!!!
Established Member
you can have at it... not that i DO NOT WANT TO SWAP YOU... just want something local.. or somewhat close... might get a little more desperate come march...

Users who are viewing this thread