WTT:15x4, 15x10 Billet Specialties Street Lites Big/Littles

Blown281USMC

Established Member
Alright, I am getting no where with my Want to Buy thread. So, I would like to trade my Billet Specialties Street Lite big/little setup for a nice set of chrome wheels. On the front are Nexen 165/80 15's, and on the back are Goodyear 325/50 15 drag radials. The tires are nearly brand new with very low miles on them.

There's just one problem. I won't be home from Afghanistan to make the trade until the end of May. But I wanted to find someone who wanted to trade with ample time.

Here's what I would like to trade for:

Chrome 18" CCW's, True Forged, AFS Replica's, or BBS RK's. With a good set of tires, and They must be chrome.

So, if anyone is thinking of getting rid of their wheels for a set of big/littles, lets set it up now.

DSCN0282.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

044.jpg

Blown281USMC

Established Member
I would'nt mind selling them outright, but the car might not drive very well sitting on blocks. lol If I haven't found a trade when its close to the time for me to come home, I'll entertain selling them outright.

justinschmidt1

Established Member
Any interest in trading for a set of 15x8, exact same wheels with 275/50 Nitto DRS on them...basically brand new set of wheels/tires, with less than 1000 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread