WTT:1995 Mustang GT, KB 1.5, Fully Built

slowmaro67

Established Member
UPDATE: Well guys, not sure why but on the way home the other night the supercharger locked up. It was bought used so I'm not sure how many miles are actually on it. Bottom line is it will need a rebuild. I will take $7,000 OBO for the car like it sits. The rebuild kit for the blower is 699 plus labor if you send it to kenne bell. If I cant get what I want for it, I rebuild the blower and put it back on the market, but as of now the car is for sale as is.

Up for sale is my 1995 mustang gt. The car is silver with grey interior. I am the third owner of the car. The car was built by unlimited performance in Dickson, TN. The car has 75k miles on the body, 2k on the motor and about 1k on the trans. The exterior is at least an 8/10 and interior is 9/10 with no rips or tears. This is a very clean and well cared for car. It could use another tune as it runs a little rich at the moment. Here is a rundown of the mods:
Kenne Bell 1.5L Supercharger (6psi kit)
GT40 Manifold (lower)
Trick Flow Aluminum Heads (twisted wedge)
Trick Flow Stage 1 Cam
Forged Internals (rods/pistons)
1.7 Roller Rockers (Trickflow)
All ARP bolts
Custom calibrated C&L MAF
C&L cold air
Methanol Injection Kit
Ford Racing 30lb Injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
MSD Ignition
MSD distributor
Eibach Sport Susp.
Ford racing 3.73
FR500 wheels
70mm throttle body (BBK)
Full Length headers
X-pipe (no cats)
Flowmasters (2 chamber)
Built AOD (Clutches, springs, torque converter, small stall, etc.)
Dyno Tune (Could use another)
Ford Racing 8.5mm wires

I will also accept trade offers. Would really like to get into a nice fox, preferably coupes, or other mustangs stock or modded. $7,000 obo as is. Call or text 615-594-9845, or PM me if you have any questions

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

th_IMG_2533.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread