WTT 1999 Mustang Cobra with Mods for Mach 1!

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I am wanting to trade my 99 cobra with mods for a preferably stock mach 1 in azure blue or competition orange. Can have mods just prefer stock...i am not wanting to put cash with mine though. My mods are in my sig. Call 1-812-719-4648 for any questions you may have on it. It has 107,xxx miles on it and runs AMAZING!!! Nitrous is not installed yet and never been used on the car. Here are some pics. Let me know! Thanks!
cobra2f.jpg

cobra1a.jpg

newimageh.jpg

cobra5v.jpg

mustang13q.jpg

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
THANKS!!! Bump! really nice car..just looking for something made for more straight line fun not handling.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How could you? lol

Not feelin the IRS anymore? Good luck finding a Mach buddy.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
please don't take this as being offencive but a 107,xxx mile 99 cobra is not worth a straight trade for an 03-4 Mach, i say this as i have owned both and know the ups and downs of both. that being said if i were you i would keep the Cobra. i had a 99 back in 01-03 and it was great. i had Bassani catted x a magnaflow catback, steeda pulley ripper shifter and 4.10's and on radials car went 13.00's at 110, real radials not dr's. to me the irs worked better, my mach was great too but a woman on a cell thought it looked better without the passenger side. anyway you have a great platform to start with. anyway like i said i'm not trying to be a jerk but i wouldn't do it unless you just want the Mach 1 name. if you have any ? just pm me.

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
i really dont expect it but just thought i would try...i am probably going to solid axle swap the cobra anyways soon.:beer:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
like i said i wasn't trying to be rude and hope you didn't take it that way. but as far as the irs goes leave it and and just upgrade it. 1 sra, means car will have a rougher ride, 2 there are cars making 600+ on the irs. really all you would need is a good 31 splinediff, 03-04 axles and a good diff brace and a quality shock. my 99 would 60ft between 1.88-1.92 on real radials, only mods to irs were 4.10's and steeda springs. that was the biggest complaint i had with the Mach was lack of irs. there is a guy on here with a sb 03, i think his name is broke7, and runs a mostly stock irs from what i remember and with his 2.8 kb he has run 9's. i know its your car but just think about it first is all i'm saying.

Users who are viewing this thread