WTT 2.3 whipple for F1A

kkasper

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading 2.3 whipple for a F1A COG setup I am looking to do something different with car only reason for wanting to trade

Attachments

• 20181206_183928.jpg
    20181206_183928.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 156

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Awesome, I love seeing more F1-A converts! What bracket setup are you planning to run?

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Definitely post in the classifieds on this site, lots of traffic.

As far as bracket setups go you have a few options. You can do the '03/04 Cobra piece that mounts the blower over where the battery is, although you end up with an enormous belt and a lot of tubing.

Or you can do what I did and swap over to a '96-98 Cobra timing cover and either use the standard Procharger mounting bracket (6 or 8 rib) or pay up (what I did) for the House of Boost 4VR Renegade dedicated drive bracket. Either of those mounts the blower just left of engine center. The HOB bracket allows you to drive the blower directly from the crank pulley without involving the other accessory drive pulleys, so you can run a short 8 rib or cogged belt.

There are many pros/cons to any of the 3 setups so do your reasearch. I will say going my route with the dedicated drive is pretty expensive, roughly ended up being the same cost of a custom twin kit.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread