WTT 2.8 kennebell LC for smaller blower and $

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
I have a 2.8 kb blower that has the liquid cooling option and getting offers on a smaller blower and $ or cash offer wihout trade so lets see what ya have. my kit has everything u would get straight from kb. which basically the kb intake elbow the blower the liquid cooled fittings and hoses and the lines with the blower. text 706-809-3068. I really want a ported/polished eaton but would just sell without trade and I could buy a eaton off here. has 2500-3000 miles and has 2 3/4" pulley. I paid $3,600 for it a year ago so please no low ball offers please. thaks
kennebell.jpg

Last edited:

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
I am getting married so I am just down sizing and hoping to use cash to help pay for wedding. It has only been on my 04 cobra 1year and works flawlessly and only has 2,500-3,000 miles on it. what stage port is your eaton? steigmeire? how much $ would u throw in with the eaton for the kb? thanks

Last edited:

sc4.6

Established Member
PM me how much cash you would want on top of a stage 4 steig with a 3.1 billetflow pulley, polished accufab plenum and throttle body and I also have a metco lower setup and alternator pulley to go with it if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread