WTT: (2) Sparco Blk Lthr seats for F&R 03/04 stockers

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
I'm bringing my car back to stock and would like to make an even trade. I have a pair of Sparco Milano Prestige seats in black leather. These retail at $1699 each. I would like front and rear seats from either an '03 or '04 Cobra in trade. They need to be in excellent condition. Here are pics of what I have. Folks local to New England will get preference.

I would also be willing to sell these outright.

The inboard recline knob and trim is busted but in a mustang you can't see them because they are directly up against the center console.

Sparco_Milano_Prestige001_small.jpg

Sparco_Milano_Prestige002_small.jpg

Sparco_Milano_Prestige003_small.jpg

Sparco_Milano_Prestige004_small.jpg

Sparco_Milano_Prestige005_small.jpg

Sparco_Milano_Prestige006_small.jpg

Sparco_Milano_Prestige007_small.jpg

Thanks,

MJ

Last edited:

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
I'd take a $1000 for the pair if you arrange shipping. Otherwise it's $1000 + shipping/boxing/etc.

MJ

trmn8in_03cobra

Established Member
so its missing the silver piece and a missing knob on one seat in the 4th and 5th picture?is it missing all that on one seat or missing parts on both? will sparco replace those parts and if so how much does it cost?

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
so its missing the silver piece and a missing knob on one seat in the 4th and 5th picture?is it missing all that on one seat or missing parts on both? will sparco replace those parts and if so how much does it cost?

I have the two knobs. It is missing the two hubs for the knobs and a couple of the trim pieces in the inboard controls. You can buy them from Sparco. I tried but they were on back order. Never got the prices.

If you are putting these in a Mustang (99-04) then the inboard controls/trim can not be seen as they are directly up agains the center console.

The outer controls on both seats (visible ones) are in good shape.

MJ

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Would you be interested in trading for a set of Saleen Recaros? They were made for mustangs and came in the New Edge saleens as an interior upgrade. Great condition and back seats are recaro as well. Passenger seat and rear seats look brand new, driver's seat has slight wear.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The seats were taken out of a 12k mile saleen and put in this car about 10k miles before I bought it, so I'd say there is only about 30k miles worth of sitting in the driver's seat. Passenger seat looks damn near new and I think the rear seat was only sat in 5 times or less.

Here is what I have from when I bought it, only 7k miles since then. The car has been sitting an hour from my house for 3 months from a blown motor, so I'll have to get some updated pics of the seats soon.

id704_2.jpg

id704_7.jpg

They look like this, but all leather with the half hard back. Back rest is adjusted with knobs like your sparcos. Both side knobs are intact.

S351Seats.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread