wtt: 2000 honda s2000

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
hey guys im kinda just testing the waters here to see if anyone would be interested in trading an 99-01 cobra (no verts please) for my 2000 honda s2000, its very clean and runs perfect, has 90k on the odometer but thats nothing on a well taken care of honda. It has a dc header with an apexi gt exhaust (single exit) and an short ram intake, buddy club pro 1 coilovers and ssr 18" gunmetal wheels (staggered fitment). the car just recently got these upgrades it been stock its whole life and ran only mobil 1 oil. its also got a new clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing installed by honda about 5k miles ago. im in no hurry to trade or anything as i love this car, ive just alway been interested in an s281 body cobra to go with my 95 cobra.

Only things i will not take is a vert or the colors yellow, green, and orange lol even though i dont think those body cobras came in yellow or orange. thanks guys for looking.

photobucket-4868-1327552993358.jpg

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
hey man i have buyer at the moment he is supposed to be here next weekend to make the purchase, if anything falls through ill contact you bro, thanks.

boostedvert

Established Member
99 cobra with alot of money into it, eaton swapped, with brand new trans. black vert with light bar, new paint, lowered, afs 18's, 52,000 miles. pm me if interested

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
well guys its still availiable, the gentleman on here that wanted it couldnt get it which i hate because he seemed like an awesome guy and i want it to go to a good home. sorry cobravert69, if yours was a coupe id be all over it, im just not really a convertable kinda guy, thanks for the offer though man.

hondatec

s

I am still interisted in it.I am waiting on some one to buy my harley and my delsol.I found one close to me with hard top but your looks so much cleaner.Hope i can get the funds together before you sale it.To bad you where not looking for a Harley i have 2002 Fat boy with 11,000 mile for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread