WTT: 2000 L for bike or Mustang

caleb_cook

Established Member
OK gents,

I am currently in Iraq wrapping up my 7 month deployment. I will be home soon. Less than a few months to be exact.

I have a 2000 Lightning. It has 123,xxx miles on it... HOWEVER!!!

It has a new 2003 motor in it that has 15K miles on it. The eaton is ported. It has a 4lb lower on it.

14lbs WOT

4.10 gears.
2600 stall

FVTB and deep well tranny pan.

JLP CAI

Tuned in LA at Extreme Tuning with a SCT XCal 2. 389/454

New Hanook stock sized tires w/ about 15K on them. Still 75% tread all around.

2002 wheels and headlights.

Brand new upholstry.

Great sounding system in it. Pioneer head unit, component speakers up front and in the rear, as well as two 10" MTX Thunders in box in back. Alpine amp powers the component systems, and Rockford Fosgate Amp powers the subs.

This the truck I traded STRAIGHT UP last summer with the 2003 Mach 1 that I had owned.

I know the truck has a lot of miles on it, but it has been freshened up. The guy that owned it before me had it set up to be raced, and he actually had Nitrous set up on the old motor.

I would like to have a 2005-2007 GSXR-1000, plus a little cash from you. Those are the only bikes I am interested in. If you have something else, yes, let me know, but I doubt I will be interested.

Car wise I would trade up for a modded late body Fox coupe. 89'-93'. Modded, stock, or anything else that you would trade plus a little cash either way. I would really like something around 450 rwhp+. Reliability and a clean title are a must.

If you have something else in mind, let me know. I have a few months here before I can do anything for certain.

If you are interested in buying the Truck outright, I will take $10,500 FIRM.

The truck is located in Missouri at my parents house. 64448

My personal email is [email protected]

I have pictures on my personal email, I could forward them. I can not down load pics on this govt computer here. Sorry!

Take care!

Caleb

caleb_cook

Established Member
Sorry about this. It is white. I am going to to try email someone some pics and have them put them on here as well under my name.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread