WTT: 2001 Audi S4 (V6 TT AWD) for Lightning.

Notrace81

Banned
Want to trade for a Lightning .... 2001 Silver "Tiptronic" Audi S4 Twin Turbo ***STAGE 2*** V6 ALL Wheel Drive 318hp/382tq.Or quick sale $10,499 KBB is $11,300

Last edited:

Notrace81

Banned
Pictures? Mileage? Etc etc...

It is good shape motor runs hard turbos are good aswell as tranny etc... There are scraps on rims from previous owner other then that all is good mileage is 120K highway mostly. Will post some pics up tommorrow afternoon.

01svtL

Established Member
Ironic, I was looking at picking up a 2001 s4 if I can sell my Lightning. My L has a built motor, but is definitely not using the potential, as it's only pushing 463/551 at the moment. Let me know if you're interested.

Notrace81

Banned
Ironic, I was looking at picking up a 2001 s4 if I can sell my Lightning. My L has a built motor, but is definitely not using the potential, as it's only pushing 463/551 at the moment. Let me know if you're interested.

Sure sounds good so far i will post pics up tommorrow and we will go from there. Can you send me some pics of your "L" to [email protected]

Notrace81

Banned
Pics sent

Got some quick pics up, before it started to rain the weather is really bad around here i am leaving to VA untill the 6th for 4th of July weekend when i get back i will send you and post pics of the car the inside and engine bay etc...

Thanks,
Shawn

01svtL

Established Member
Got some quick pics up, before it started to rain the weather is really bad around here i am leaving to VA untill the 6th for 4th of July weekend when i get back i will send you and post pics of the car the inside and engine bay etc...

Thanks,
Shawn

Looks good man. Silver's my color! Let me know when you get some pics.

Notrace81

Banned
Anybody else for a trade, just spoke with 01svtL and due to some work done to his built motor and my stock S4 the numbers are not really matching up.

Users who are viewing this thread