WTT: 2003 Cobra vert seats

CobraMac

Established Member
I am looking to trade my cobra covertible seats for some reclining racing seats. I'm willing to give up the rears in the trade as well. The seats have normal bolster wear on them and really nothing else wrong. I'll take some pics of them tonight. Oh, and they are the light grey seats. Anyone interested??

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
I am definitely thinking about it. Sorry I haven't been able to post up pictures yet, I had lacrosse practice til late last night. I'll be home around 7 PST tonight and will take pics then. PM me an offer!

SLOWNED

Established Member
If you can get the pics asap that would be awesome. Im local too, so if youre sellin, i can pick em up.

CobraMac

Established Member
K everyone, here are some pics! The driver seat is in amazinggg condition. I found a couple tiny marks on the bolster of the passenger seat that arent noticeable when you look at the seat, but if you look really up close you can see a couple. The pics show everything. The back seats have been sat in maybe 8 times. They are flawless. The suede on all seats doesnt have even one mark on them, they dont even have dirt on them, its awesome! Here's the pics.

Driver's seat:

DSCN1194.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

DSCN1197.jpg

DSCN1198.jpg

DSCN1199.jpg

Back Seats:

DSCN1200.jpg

DSCN1201.jpg

DSCN1202.jpg

Did a close up so you can see that even around the seat belts is pristine