WTT:2004 f-250 lariat fx4 21"lift on 46"s...Monster truck..

shhak

Established Member
Did you just buy that one? I was talking to the guy about it (in GA right?) but I lost touch with him and ended up getting the one I have because it was closer to home. Good looking truck though. I had him talked down a pretty good amount off of his asking price, so I'm sure you got a deal on it.

shhak

Established Member
na dont think so, ive had it for sale local but not for a long time.

I'm sure that's the same truck. Same wheels, front clip and everything. You're wife pregnant? And drives a jeep? I talked to you back in about June or so but couldn't ever get time to drive down to look at it.

Edit: just noticed you were in the TN area. You must've just bought it within the past couple months.

Last edited:

big_ass_f250

Established Member
yea i think i remember you, ive had so many calls on it and everyone bullshits about buying it but yea thats when i was tryin to move it pretty fast cause my wife was driving it and with being pregnant and all, wasnt working out. but we ended up just buying her a cavalier for now. if you still want it, we can work out a deal but im in no real rush to get rid of it now.

and no i dont live in tn, just south in ga

big_ass_f250

Established Member
anyway.....if anyone wants to make a cash offer feel free to call but plese dont waiste my time like many have. will consider trade for clean moded coup only. no verts or any mild moded cars. thanks

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Sick truck! Im looking to trade my coupe i have listed here but i dont know if that would be a very good daily... lol

big_ass_f250

Established Member
well i drive it as my dd now and its not too bad, you have to make a little wider turns and back up a few times to park in a tight spot but not too bad when you get used to it.

shhak

Established Member
yea i think i remember you, ive had so many calls on it and everyone bullshits about buying it but yea thats when i was tryin to move it pretty fast cause my wife was driving it and with being pregnant and all, wasnt working out. but we ended up just buying her a cavalier for now. if you still want it, we can work out a deal but im in no real rush to get rid of it now.

and no i dont live in tn, just south in ga

If I hadn't already bought one (already trying to sell it too, you posted in my "for sale/trade" thread) I would've been interested. I was just having a hell of a time getting away to get down and look at it before when I was talking to you. I ended up buying one alot closer to home. Good luck with the sale though. It's a sweet looking truck:rockon::rockon:

big_ass_f250

Established Member
thanks, yea yours looks good as well. i think we all need luck with the way the economy is in the shitter lol

shhak

Established Member
For anyone wondering about daily driving these trucks, it's not really an issue. I drive mine everywhere. It gets parked at the ole Wal Mart parking lot at least once a week when I go to town. I just drove it all the way to Bowling Green this weekend and pulled my brothers cobra on a flatbed all the way there and back.

People always think you can't drive these things every day, but I don't have any trouble at all. Once you get used to driving it, it's like driving a regular truck.

skyhighsd

Established Member
Man if I could get away with driving it in IL it would be mine, now! Hell I only have 11"s lift on 39's and am pushing it a lot...lol Damn lift laws Bump and GL!!!!! Badass truck!

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
how much and my car ? haha....wow super sick truck, my father just sold his ford f-350....18" lift and 46's, id never be able to DD this haha

Users who are viewing this thread