WTT: 2006 Subaru STi for 03/04 Cobra Soon

SVT Amature

Established Member
Looking to trade/sell my 2006 Aspen While Subaru STi on silver BBS rims, for a 03/04 Mustang Cobra. I will be looking to trade/sell the car in early June once I finish up finals and take the L.S.A.T. exams.

Like the title says, the car is a 2006 Subaru STi. The car will have 11,xxx miles on it by June and is located on Long Island New York. I purchased the car in February of 2006 and own in outright with a clear title. The car will be sold stock and has never been autocrossed, tracked or placed on a dyno. It has been maticulously maintained, washed once a week and detailed once a month by Precision Touch Detailing of Smithtown New York. The car has not one ding, dent or chip on it and most all miles were put on it while commuting to school via interstate. The car handles like no other. I am Looking to simply get into the mustang scene.

Pics of the car:

DSC_0192.gif

DSC_0189.gif

Picture090.gif

Sorry the pics arent the best, but if anyone is seriously interested, I can send some via email upon request.

I am looking to get into an 03 or 04 Cobra Coupe (not vert) Termie in DSG, Redfire or Black with low miles. (Preferrably under 15k miles) I would also be iterested in a KB or Whipple Cobra with relatively low miles for some extra cash.

Like I said, I would be looking to make a serious move come June once my workload is substanitally lessened but anyone interested can hit me up with a P.M. or email me at [email protected]

-Anthony

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread