WTT 2007 H/C/I Z06 611rwhp

badblackhemi

Established Member
Hey guys, I'd like to trade my Z06 plus cash on your end. Let me know what you got. At this moment I don't think there is an 03/04 cobra I would trade straight up for. Trade value at 45,000. Car is in good condition. It does have 50,000 miles on it, it is not a garage queen or showroom car. Paint does have a few flaws here and there. Also, absolutely no verts or yellow. Sorry

Exterior:
MTI spliter with brake duct vents to front rotors[bottom pick-up]
MTI rear spoiler
RPI ZR1 side skirts
LG Vented Hood-Custom Painted insert/pinstripe]
Chevy SS Screen Package to fender vents
Katech-four position hold down pins to hood
427 Badge treatment to hood
HID Low Beams/Driving lights
Clear bra on nose / Vinyl wrapped the roof and halo black to match splitter, side skirts, rear spoiler

Interior:
Custom Cobalt Red leather underdash/doors
Custom Painted black: Dash panel/door/switch gear/center console/steering wheel inserts.
DSV Interiors-Shift boot/ebrake boot/ebrake handle/armrest/waterfall/d-sport steeringwheel – Black Alcantera w/red stitching
External Gauges-twin pod-Transmission Temp and Fuel/air Ratio
Pfadt Race Engineering Bolt-In Chassis Bar - Red
Rear Back-Up Camera with remote - IPOD Hookup also
Navigation System/XM-Satillite Radio
GM PAL installed - IPOD hookup in Glove Box
Elect Tilt and Telescope Wheel

Motor:
427 LS-7- Modified Heads: Custom 5 position Valve job/ Custom Springs[dual]/ported and polished[intake/exhaust][email protected]:1 comp/93 octane
Harland Sharpe Rockers
VetteDrs-"Sick-Stick" Cam#3/titanium retainers
HPSALES of Florida - Tune
LSXR-102MM Intake Manifold
Nick Williams 102MM Throttle Body
Calloway Cold Air intake
Lingenfletter 11 Quart Dry sump tank
American Racing 1-7/8 Racing Headers
PCV oil Catch can
Vette doctors dyno - 591/541 corrected to 611/560

Suspension/Driveline:
New Clutch at 32,500 miles... Twin Disc McLoed - HPSALESFLORIDA
Pfadt Adjustable Coilover Shocks
Pfadt Solid Bushings to A-arms/Steering Rack
Pfadt Street Sway Bars[First Series-fully adjustable]
Pfadt Competition Sway Bar Pillow Blocks
Pfadt Bolt-In Chassis Bar
Pfadt Solid Transmission and Motor Mounts
Pfadt Street/Track Alignment
LG Competition Tunnel Plate
MTI Six-Shooter Short-Throw Shifter-Custom Jake logo knob

Brakes:
Coleman Two Piece Rotors
Hawk HP PLUS one piece pads - some noise but have tried Carbotech AX-6 (way to noisy) and stock pads just don't stop the car like a track pad.

Wheels:
Forgeline ZX3-R Fully Polished Aluminum Wheels- 18/19" -10.5"- Front : 12.5" - Rear

Z06_zpsfc877b06.jpg

vette5_zpsbbcc3653.jpg

vette6_zpsf43bc7b3.jpg

Last edited:

badblackhemi

Established Member
Just want to bump this up one more time before it gets traded in. Long story short, motor lost oil pressure. I opted to just replace the entire thing with a brand new forged longblock, built for 1000hp. Also a brand new oil pump and oil cooling system. Between new motor, oiling system, and labor I just spent $17,000. Putting the trade value at $48-50,000. Not bad considering the amount of work just done. If anyone is interested or on the fence contact me immediately. You probably have until tuesday. Basically it will be traded in on a new vehicle for my fiancee. But I'd rather trade for a cheaper car and then buy a new one for her.

badblackhemi

Established Member
I know, but I've had three different vehicles since the engagement. I think it's her turn lol. Plus dumping this much money into an already expensive car wasn't exactly part of the plan

azc0bra

Established Member
Even with the new motor that car isn't worth 50k, sorry to say... Nice Bette but you won't get your money out of it. I'd keep it as wel and enjoy it.

badblackhemi

Established Member
Just a trade value. If you think all these built cobra's are going to sell for 28-32k then you're outta your mind. Basically with my trade value and everyone elses "asking prices" we can just take the difference of the two values and get a cash on top of trade number. But thank you for your constructive post.

Users who are viewing this thread