WTT 2007 Tige 20V Wakeboard Boat For GT500

ecutter

Established Member
WTT 2007 Tige 20V Wakeboard Boat For GT500 (Pic's)

Pictures by ecutter0034 - Photobucket

2007 Tige 20V Wakeboard Boat with low hours

Marine Power 5.7L 340hp MPI
TAPS
4 Tank Ballast Stystem-800lbs
Sharkskin Cover with Tower Cutouts
Docking lights
KS Premium Sond System
Tige Wakeboard Tower system
Swivel Board Racks
Dual Batteries
Tige Speedset Cruise Control
Fiberglass Swim Platform

Fully loaded out wakeboard boat with approx 100 hrs on the clock. Excellent overall condition. Great for Wakeboarding and Wake Surfing. The Taps system allows you to adjust your wakes on the fly. The ballast system Fills and Drains within minutes to increase wake size. It's has the upgraded Tandem Axle Trailer with Dual Disc Brakes. MSRP In 2007 was $58,452 I paid $49,999 through the local Tige Dealer in Denver, CO.

Looking to trade outright for the right Car. Money can be traded either way depending on what you have.. Bottom dollar on my boat will be around $36k

I will send pic's if anybody is interested.. I plan on selling the boat this spring and buying a GT500 or '03-'04 Cobra.. I figured I might as well see if anybody is interested in a trade first.

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
HAha, interesting proposal. I have a fully loaded (and then some) 2007 Tige 24Ve!! Good luck!!

ecutter

Established Member
Trade boat for GT500

Yeah, who wants to buy a boat in the middle of winter. How do you like the 24VE? Must have a monster wake for Surfin! I am just tired of funding everybody's fun on the boat. It's amazing the excuses you get when it's time to fill the boat up with gas. Love the Tige.. They are great boats..

polock4life

Established Member
sounds like your in the right area on price... boat and car new were both very close in price... although boats depreciate much faster than cars.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Yeah, who wants to buy a boat in the middle of winter. How do you like the 24VE? Must have a monster wake for Surfin! I am just tired of funding everybody's fun on the boat. It's amazing the excuses you get when it's time to fill the boat up with gas. Love the Tige.. They are great boats..

Love the 24Ve. Had a 22V before this one and love it as well, but wanted something a lil bigger. I hear you with regards to the excuses from friends for gas. This was a bigger problem for me when we were all younger. Nowadays pretty much anyone I take out can afford to fill the tank at the end of the day. That and they know it would be a loooong swim back to the boathouse!! Tige's are awesome boats for sure. Good luck with your sale man, but trust me you will miss your 20V in a few months!! :beer:

EDIT: You should upload a pic of your boat! When people see how bad ass it is, it may light a fire under them!! :rockon:

Last edited:

ecutter

Established Member
!

I tried up-loading pic's when I did the original thread with no luck. Help!
Local buyer looked at the boat yesterday and was impressed. Possible sale pending!
Hopefully I will be in the market for another Cobra soon.

slingshot

Established Member
Your gonna miss the boat... (pun intended :coolman:). Keep the Tige', wait for the '11 GT 500's to hit and pick a low mile '08-'09 for a song. '07 22i owner here (love it!).

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Your gonna miss the boat... (pun intended :coolman:). Keep the Tige', wait for the '11 GT 500's to hit and pick a low mile '08-'09 for a song. '07 22i owner here (love it!).

Nice! I notice you are from Tige headquarters, ever take the tour??

DivineDetail

Established Member
GL with the sale. My ex's family had one the first 07 in Canada, and it was just spectacular to ride behind. Bump for a pic

Users who are viewing this thread