WTT: 2010 Evolution X SE for 03/04 Cobra with reasonable mileage

defiancy

Defiancy
Established Member
Hello everyone! I've owned an 03/04 Cobra before and I've been interested to get back to one ever since! I have a 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X SE with 37,000 miles on it that I'm gauging trade interest in for a fine 03/04 Cobra with reasonable mileage! There were only 350 Evo's in the SE trim ever made (period) and this is one of them. The car is basically and Evo MR with the GSR interior. It has the same shocks, brakes, suspension and the 6 speed DCT of the MR, along with the MR Touring spoiler. The interior is the simple black cloth, with the Recaro's, the seats are also heated (both sides). The car is completely bone stock and has never been modded. I bought an ETS intake for it, but the turbo inlet coupler is the wrong one and I simply never got it replaced. I'd include that with the car as well.

I'm the second owner and can honestly say I drove it like a baby, mostly because my daughter was my primary passenger in the car (I even got her a matching Recaro car seat!) but she is getting older now and I'd like to get back into a Mustang. The BB on my Evo X is $25,500, so I'd like to get a good mileage Cobra in exchange. I don't care if it has been modded but I am very interested in close to stock ones as well and looking for a Coupe not a vert (that was the last one I owned). Let me know if you're interested! It's great for someone who is looking to downgrade to a more family car and still retain a bit of fun. It'll run right near 13 flat stock and they are super easy to mod/get tuned for great power gains. PM me with any offers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4CfWdoSOTk A fun video of the Top Gear guys playing with an Evo X.

Attachments

• evo1.jpg
    evo1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 187
  • evo2.jpg
    evo2.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 185
  • evo4.jpg
    evo4.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 178
  • evo6.jpg
    evo6.jpg