WTT: 2012 Mustang Black trunk GT/CS

blkmach2003

Established Member
I have a GT/CS trunk I would like to trade it for a GT trunk with 2 holes only. Mine has 4. I also have the sirius antenna on it so would prefer one with it as well. Looking for local trade in florida. I just got a GT500 spoiler so dont want to have any holes showing. thanks.

2012GTCS

Established Member
I was just about to post this myself. I have the same as you an want to trade...

I thought our trunks will have 8 holes (2 per pedestal) and the 4 holes towards the front of car will be exposed when a GT500 is installed??? If its only 4 and they are in a line then the Spoiler should cover them. I was at a body shop today and the job is about $1000

blkmach2003

Established Member
Jesus. Yea your right. I just hate how the top holes are there. I don't want to plug the holes with caps and if rather buy a new trunk then pay 1000 lol

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
So let me get this straight. You have a black truck with a pedistal spoiler and you want a trunk with a standard spoler? Where is FL are you?

2012GTCS

Established Member
yes thats what he wants. Us GTCS guys that want a GT500 spoiler cant easily swap because our pedestal spoiler has too many holes. And its $$$$ to have a body shop fill and repaint.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
blkmach, would you just want to sell the GT500 spoiler?

Users who are viewing this thread