WTT: 22's/tires for stock rims/tires

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
Hey just checking if anyone would be interested in trading their stock rims w/tires for 22's w/tires plus some cash. Ive had the 22's since I bought the truck and would like a change. Looking for 03-04 and 01-02 w/ pretty decent tires. Located in South FL Just checking, ill post pics if anyone wants.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
P1010093.jpg

P1010098Large.jpg

P1010090Large.jpg

P1010095Large.jpg

Headhunter

Established Member
TTT, Anyone intrested?

Might be. Gotta see if I'm keeping my truck. We just had a new baby yesterday so I am tied up. I have 03 wheels in great shape with 70% tread left on the tires. I'm not far from you. What you looking to get on top of rims?

04troublez

SUPERCARGADA
Established Member
whats wrong with those one's. they look clean, you could sell them instead and use the money to buy the wheels from some one in here that might have an extra set, might be esier. i know for a fact everybody in here like to keep their original wheels/tires.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
whats wrong with those one's. they look clean, you could sell them instead and use the money to buy the wheels from some one in here that might have an extra set, might be esier. i know for a fact everybody in here like to keep their original wheels/tires.

Nothing neccesarily wrong with them, I just wanted to try to trade them first if that doesnt work then Ill sell them and buy stockers.

What size tires do they have on them? How much tread etc.? I might be interested

The tire sizes are 305/40/22 They are Kuhmo Ecsta STX with about/ maybe 80% tread left. I could take pictures if you would like to know exactly.

insane99svt

Established Member
I have some 01 stock wheels I painted black that need to be powder coated though would you be interested in them ?

How much would you just sell them for ?

Users who are viewing this thread