WTT 275/40/17 M/T DR for 315 nitto dr

Slow500

Established Member
I have a set of tires on my car that Ive driven maybe 400 miles. Never had them to the track or did any burnouts. I just want a more street friendly tire. If you want a more track friendly tire im your guy. One thing i'd like to mention is about a week after I had the tires mounted I ran over a tiny nail. A friend of mine at discount tire professionaly patched it from the inside and it holds air perfect.

Im looking for 2 315/35/17 nitto drag radials. I would hope for something like new also. Let me know if u have something.

317 281 6387 Matt

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I have some 315 Nittos. They have less then half tread. Maybe I can pay for the shipping both ways to make up the difference.

The only thing I'm worried about is taking these MT's to the track, doing a burnout, and that patched hole opening up. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll talk to a few guys over here.

Also, if you can post or send some pics, that would be great. [email protected]

Thanks!

454LSX

Established Member
Hmm I'll have to compare the widths of both but I may have what you need, my Nittos are newer than your MT's and no fixes. If they are very close to the width of the nittos (nittos run narrow, MT's wide) I'd probably trade if you cover shipping.

Bobby

Slow500

Established Member
Im either goign to sell the m/t's and just buy some nittos or if someone here wants to trade straight up I can do that. I have a guy wanting to send me 340 shipped right now. Nittos are cheaper then a micky from what ive seen. The nitto is around 175 a tire (on ebay new) and mickys are around 200. I just want to come out even if possible with a tire in like new condition.

The mickys going by pictures are pretty much the same width as the 315 nitto.

Here is a crappy picture i took on my phone.

mt.jpg

PICT0235.jpg

Last edited:

Slow500

Established Member
I think I decided to just sell them, the guy is sending a check I guess. 454 You just want to sell me your nittos?

Slow500

Established Member
A friend of mine is calling me back tomarrow with a price for new. If he can match the ebay price of 170 a peice a may just get those. I would like to see some pictures if you have them available. How many miles are on them? Most I could offer would be 300 shipped so long as they are in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread