WTT 55'chevy for your 03/4

Tripleduece

Established Member
I love old cars...but the Cobra's won't stop calling my name. I know this is a long shot..but thought I would give it a try..the upside to the 55' is that it will ALWAYS be worth the money no matter how many miles are on it! lol
If anyone wants to trade a high mileage cobra for a 55 chevy contact me.
I would trade my 55' AND my 01 gt for a NICE cobra.
No red.

Bottom dollar w/ no inflation I would take for the car cash in hand would be 14-14.5
True Bel air two door...
327 bored 30 over....flat top pistons 15ths shim gaskets,mallory breakless electronic dizzy,Dart iron eagle 180 runner heads 2.02/1.62(never touched) voodoo 504 lift cam and lifters ,new edelbrock performer rpm intake,new edel fuel pump high vol, new edel carb 650 avs, new roller tip rockers,new poly locks, anssen VC, new chrome wp, new pulleys,fan(used) new spacer etc,etc,etc everything new.....n.o.s. chrome vent...new bezels,new lights,new leds in brakes,new handles inside and out,etc,etc
th400 2200 stall
The front end was completely rebuilt as well minus the steering box. brakes,disc kit all new in front,new lines,new mc etc..all back brakes new Everything but backing plates. rear is a 8.5 10 bolt with an auburn locker and moser c-clip elims. New leafs (posie). new front coils and shocks (lakewood 90/10) new air shocks in rear.
new rims and tires all the way around,firestone cheater slicks in back they ARE wide white wall tires...the whites are turned in,cutters up front also firestone.ALL are Bias-ply. flush mount valves.
interior is new,It is zodiac green metal flake vinyl with pleats sewn in gold thread. There is a rear seat delete and a rear deck matching the door panles. I also have new carpet that goes from the front to the back I have not put in...
B&M shifter new....racing seats(one new one used) they are on sliders that swivel as well!
I also have a hood that goes with the car. The velocity stack stays with me
The bad the trunk pan where it meets the back has some rot and the inner rockers have rot. the body mounts and braces are good though. there is also a pinhole in the pass eyebrow.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Tripleduece

Established Member
Dang it..I had them all up here and now they are gone...guess I can't host from that site...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread