WTT: 95 Cobra R hood for stock 96-98 cobra hood.

thorco3

Established Member
I'm thinking about taking the exterior look of my car in a different direction...

Would anyone be interested in a trade for my HO fibertrends Cobra R hood? I want an oem hood (96-98 cobra) and color does not matter, I would want 200 cash on the trade as well.

3605884979_f928861c1d_o.jpg

3605885037_7f501d0a35_o.jpg

4031164738_d9acd65b05_o.jpg

Now on to the bad... the hood has a nice coat of paint, canary yellow, paint code BZ. The underside comes from HO fibertrends unfinished. We filled the underside as best we could and painted it slick. However, the underside could look better. There are a few very small rock chips from a couple long trips to car shows this summer. The hood has only been on the car for a year.

Thanks, Let me know if you're interested and we can possibly work out a deal.

94StAnG5.0

Established Member
hey I have a mach 1 stalker hood that I have prepped and ready for paint. I just sold my oem hood. I looked around forever to trade someone for the very hood that you have. would you be willing to trade for that hood? if so, let me know. here is a pic of the hood on my car.

l_5ca2ab3897ca4ba7acd6de321732bb11.png

02-24-09_0838.png

94StAnG5.0

Established Member
I also have a buddy of mine that will give me a stock hood off of a 96 if you just want that oem hood..let me know by pm

thorco3

Established Member
hey I have a mach 1 stalker hood that I have prepped and ready for paint. I just sold my oem hood. I looked around forever to trade someone for the very hood that you have. would you be willing to trade for that hood? if so, let me know. here is a pic of the hood on my car.

that hood is a little too wild for me.

I'm really interested in either a stock cobra hood, or a single step cowl hood.

I suppose I need to look into shipping as well, a local sale would be prefered though.

94StAnG5.0

Established Member
aight man well I tried lol. we could ship greyhound for like $45 bucks, but if you change your mind, let me know. thanks.

thorco3

Established Member
aight man well I tried lol. we could ship greyhound for like $45 bucks, but if you change your mind, let me know. thanks.

I will let you know if I don't get anything else worked out.

bump, anybody in the southern indiana, illinois, kentucky area...

96mysticsnk

Established Member
Got a stock 98 white oem hood but not going to give boot. If intreaded in a straight up trade let me know. I can email you pics if you give me a address

Users who are viewing this thread