WTT: 96-98 Tinted Tails w/ Sequential signals for Stock Tails/Import

F8L BYT

Established Member
Just like the title says I'm wanting to switch up the looks of the car just a little and want some stock/import tail lights for mine again. My Tinted tails were professionally done by a painter and is as smooth as glass just like the paint so it's a lot better than that junk nite shades.

They look amazing and have gotten a lot of compliments on them. They also have the Autotrix sequential tail light module as well. Trade me your stock tails +cash for mine.

Here are some pictures, let me know what you have

026.jpg

100.jpg

25672_1229974233862_1364283428_30539912_4727613_n.jpg

Last edited:

JP_Stang

Established Member
I just bought some stock ones! The previous owner nightshaded the originals and it looked awful to say the least. If you had black bezels, I would trade you in a heartbeat as I plan on having mine professionally painted also. They look great man!

F8L BYT

Established Member
I just bought some stock ones! The previous owner nightshaded the originals and it looked awful to say the least. If you had black bezels, I would trade you in a heartbeat as I plan on having mine professionally painted also. They look great man!

The bezels can be separated from the lights which I planned on keeping my yellow ones anyway and you can keep your black bezels and we can trade just the lights

JP_Stang

Established Member
Oh really?! I wasn't aware of that. If we made a trade, what all would you need from me? Just the lenses and the harnesses? Also, how dark are they? Do you running lights and brake lights show up good? I just don't how dark I can go before the cops around here start anal! :)

Are you wanting to trade the third brake light also? Because mine has that night shade stuff on it as well, although that one turned out pretty good. If you are wanting to do the third brake light also, I will have to see if I can get that stuff off, unless you can do that.

Last edited:

svtrickey

Established Member
Hey, boss I have a perfect set of 96 lights. I am willing to trade you all three send me a pm. And if you could take a pic with the brake lights on at night and during the day time that would be great.

purevenom

Cobra with a hairdryer
Established Member
I have a good set on my 97 I would be willing to trade. Let me know when you are ready!

Users who are viewing this thread