Wtt 97 5.4dohc T65 cobra

BajaBoy

Established Member
I have a pacific green 97 cobra with 68k miles on it with a 5.4dohc matched with a t65 and 4.10 rear.

Car overall is super clean, i spent the last year building it and have been driving it over the past month. Car runs smooth and strong. (currently dialing the tune in via amazon)

I would like to trade for a 99+ mustang that is in equal condition mileage etc.

Would love a Mach1 or bullet. Would consider anything really.

BajaBoy

Established Member
[ame=http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=114944]Wtt 97 5.4dohc T65 cobra for a mach1 - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

Ill have all professional pictures by next week after i detail the car.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
You threw on a cowl hood, different Saleens and changed the motor out... I thought that was my old car. Looks good bro, I asked your boy about her over on HP Mustangs not long ago. Bump for a car I know!

BajaBoy

Established Member
You threw on a cowl hood, different Saleens and changed the motor out... I thought that was my old car. Looks good bro, I asked your boy about her over on HP Mustangs not long ago. Bump for a car I know!

Haha Sean whats goin on i thought that was you. Yeah the car finally came together. Runs real strong, changed out pretty much everything on the car.. Full MM suspension (not included w this sale). Car is like a gokart and a blast to drive, i just cant get myself away from a mach1.

heard you went to the darkside.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Love the MM stuff... Car looks good from what I can see. Yeah looking at a C5 Z06 or FRC. But I seem to have Termi on the brain as well so we'll see what wins the battle. Gotta get rid of my 95 GTS first though.

Users who are viewing this thread