WTT: Bassani X-pipe adapter for Long Tubes, for Stock Manifold ones

YellowCobra04

Established Member
I have a SS Bassani X-pipe that was made for mid length headers. But I don't have any long tubes, so I am wanting to trade the peice that connects from the high flow cats to the manifolds.

If anyone is switching to long tube headers, and wish to keep your current x-pipe with out buying a new one. I would be willing to trade.

These are off of a mach 1, but I beleive they will fit almost all cobras and mach 1's.

Here is a picture of what I have. I can clean the brackets with a SOS pad which should take that gunk off, or I have a bead blaster and can clear coat it.

DSC00783.jpg

Last edited:

mdrc347

Established Member
I have a SS Bassani X-pipe that was made for long tube headers. But I don't have any long tubes, so I am wanting to trade the peice that connects from the high flow cats to the manifolds.

If anyone is switching to long tube headers, and wish to keep your current x-pipe with out buying a new one. I would be willing to trade.

These are off of a mach 1, but I beleive they will fit almost all cobras and mach 1's.

I will get some pictures up as soon as I can.

You're about a month late. I was looking for this exact trade. I ended up buying a new X-pipe. I do however have the basani x-pipe that is off the car made for stock manifolds that I a selling. No converters, but it has the removable pipes so you could put cats in. I'm asking $150 for it. I used all the clamps, so you will need those. It is in excellent shape. PM me if interested.

meanstang007

Established Member
What part is it exactly that youre wanting to trade?? I still have my down pipes that connected to my stock manifolds after getting them taken off and having my long tubes put in. They were from my SLP x pipe. I dont know if this what youre looking for but I got them if you want them

meanstang007

Established Member
Those would be the pipes I have but mine are from an SLP x pipe. I'll take some pics and show you what they look like.

YellowCobra04

Established Member
Those would be the pipes I have but mine are from an SLP x pipe. I'll take some pics and show you what they look like.

I would love to see some.

This is why I would like to get different down pipes. I have the stock manifolds going in to the stock H-pipe for 6 inches. Then I have a kinked 2.5 pipe to connect the stock 2.25 collectors to the cats. (I know its kind of weird) I am pretty sure I can make it work, I just want to get rid of the 2.25 pipe and bent pipe.

DSC00777.jpg

meanstang007

Established Member
Yeah I see. It looks as if those down pipes you have are for Bassani's mid-length headers which are a lil bit longer then the stock manifolds. I have no use for them since I already have my longtubes in but I'm sure you could probably sell them or put them aside in case you ever decide to get mid-lengths. Here are the ones I have, they are a bit dirty but I can clean them up for you if youre still interested.

pipes001-1.gif

pipes003.gif

I had them on for about a year on my stock manifolds before having my longtubes installed. $60 shipped and they are yours. PM me if you wanna work out a deal :thumbsup:

meanstang007

Established Member
I have a SS Bassani X-pipe that was made for mid length headers. But I don't have any long tubes, so I am wanting to trade the peice that connects from the high flow cats to the manifolds.

Here is a picture of what I have. I can clean the brackets with a SOS pad which should take that gunk off, or I have a bead blaster and can clear coat it.

DSC00783.jpg

The mid pipe can be used for just about any application, its the down pipes that are for mid-length headers. I helped a buddy put in a set thats how I know :-D

beeradd

Established Member
Help

I just came across this thread and am in need of the exact same downpipes from stock manifolds to a bassani x with cats. Does anybody still have these?

Users who are viewing this thread