WTT Boosted Z06 for Black/White Terminator SoCal

BoostedZ06

Established Member
WTT Boosted Z06 for Terminator SoCal

Whats up guys. I need a little more daily driver savvy car (room, a tad more subtle), but still loud, fast, and mean. I think a cobra might fit that. Here's my ad i have listed on corvetteforum. I live in Orange County and Santa Barbara. Here's the info on the car. If someone was willing to trade, i'd want some cash on top of the car to equivilate my asking price or best offer and such. Thanks guys :beer:

It's time to move on to a bigger and badder beast. 2001 C5 Z06 for sale in quicksilver. NOT stock. I have almost all of the receipts totalling to about $15,000 in mods. 530whp/470wtq tuned very conservatively. Orange County Corvette did all of the work on the car. Car was bone stock when I got it about a year and a half ago. A lot has changed. The car has been to the track once when i was bone stock and i ran a 13.0 @ 114 with 50 mph headwinds. 37,000 miles on the car as it stands, but it is my DD so that will increase. I drive the car once or twice a month back and forth from Orange County to Santa Barbara, California, so many of those miles are highway miles. The car looks evil and sounds evil.

Stock LS6 Engine.
ATI D1SC Procharger @ 7.5 psi. (Installed at 30,000 miles)
ECS Single Nozzel Meth Kit.
60# Motron Injectors.
160* Thermostat.
LPE Fuel Pump.
LG Street Longtube Headers.
Borla Stinger Exhaust.
Textralia OZ700 Clutch with heavy duty PP
Tial 50mm BOV

Full blackout kit and sidemarkers blacked out.
Dark tint (One step above limo).
Plug and Play HID's.
Lowered on stock bolts.
18" Black Z06 Motorsports all around.
Toyo T1R Street Tires. (285/35 in front. 295/35 in rear.)

C6Z06 Shifter Assembly.
Vette Essentials short shift boot.
Sony GT500 Headunit.
Sony Xplod 800 watt amplifier.
12" Bravox Subwoofer.

There is very very little wear on the interior of the car.

The only downsides: EBCM needs to be sent in to be fixed. I just don't have the time and since it doesn't affect performance or how the car runs I just left it be.. There is a scuff on the front passenger side bumper from a curb a long time ago, and a few rock chips in the front bumper and hood. Car could use a new tune.

$26,000

NEW PICS. 1/7/08. Just took them outside, car is dirty... so you can imagine how it looks when its clean.

PM any questions.

Last edited:

BoostedZ06

Established Member
price lowered to $35,000. I wanna get this thing sold so I can be in a terminator already!

BoostedZ06

Established Member
price lowered to $35,000. I wanna get this thing sold so I can be in a terminator already!

BoostedZ06

Established Member

BoostedZ06

Established Member
Car is bad! What are you looking for in cash + Trade?

It all depends on the car at hand. But it seems like i'm looking for a nice pullied or ported eaton cobra with under 25k miles. And then (roughly) $7,000 - $10,000 on top of it. The car is listed on auto trader right now for $35,000 and if i happen to find someone interested in a trade and cash I'll definitely be willing to negotiate.

CobraMac

Established Member
I would definitely be interested if I had some more money on me. I have a ported pullied cobra with a new engine/clutch with 9,000 miles on them and a tranny with 15,000 miles on it. Man oh man that thing is amazing. Good luck!

BoostedZ06

Established Member
I would definitely be interested if I had some more money on me. I have a ported pullied cobra with a new engine/clutch with 9,000 miles on them and a tranny with 15,000 miles on it. Man oh man that thing is amazing. Good luck!

Thanks. If yours wasn't a vert, i'd probably buy it anyway. :rockon:

heywaitfourme

Established Member
you haven't sold it because your in socal. I'd jump on this in a heartbeat had you been closer to the eastern coast.

Users who are viewing this thread