WTT: Built 2010 Camaro SS for Termi

SonicBeast

Established Member
awesome camaro!! for anyone interested in the car you should know nate is a good guy. he sold me my terminator and ive been very pleased with the car. he was very honest and for the first time ever i got what was advertised with no hidden problems!! good luck with the sale. that thing sounds soo nasty. makes me miss my cammed ls1

veddersbetter

Established Member
Thanks guys... As you can tell I have a weak spot for American muscle cars.... And Im not brand loyal ;) Waiting to hear back from a potential buyer... Might be gone today and who knows... Maybe a GT500 in 2014

Mike1ls

Established Member
If I had cash on hand I would consider trading mine. 03 cobra bone stock with 13,500 original miles with a clean title.

veddersbetter

Established Member
Still considering partial trades but book price for book price if the car is modified the way I like it...
Makes sense to me.

By the way I have had a few people ask about the condition of the car. Body and interior are perfect.... Literally. Showroom new condition. EXCEPT.. One wheel had some curb damage before the powdercoat.

It has been painted around the headlights and between the rear taillights. Front was done because previous owner had the license plate holes filled and didnt like the few bug/rock chips. Paint matches perfectly.

veddersbetter

Established Member
Thought I would offer up some more info... No trades except for dd jeep wrangler jk. Now for sale only

Inferno Orange Metallic 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
TSP 427 Assembled and Tuned by Modern Muscle
508 / 484 at the rear wheels

-1SS base package with LS3 and 6 speed.
-Power Windows
-Power Door Locks
-Cruise
-Tilt... etc.
-Black Cloth Interior.
-Options are 1SS and Inferno Orange Metallic paint

Interior extras
-Barton shifter with white ball and etched shifter handle
-2SS guage package

Interior is in perfect shape

Exterior
-Eggshell powdercoated black stock wheels
-305/35/20 Nitto NT555R Drag Radials in the rear .. stock fronts
-20% tint on windows
-Front painted gloss black in headlight area... around foglights.. and small area under the bottom grill.
-Rear painted gloss black around taillights

Exterior is in perfect shape.. (except for minor curb damage to one front wheel BEFORE powedercoat) No dents.. No scratches... No license plate holes. Looks as it did on the showroom floor. It is stored in my heated basement.

Engine / Trans
-LS3 Bare Block - 4.065 Bore
-Callies Compstar 4.100 Stroke Crankshaft, 58X reluctor wheel
-Callies Compstar Connecting Rods
-Weisco Forged Pistons 4.070" Borex 4.100" Strokex 6.125 Rod Length , 1.05" CD, -11cc dish (Part # 10-K450X7 at Texas Speed)
-ACL Rod and Main bearing set
-Comp Cams custom cam 238/248, .605/.615, 114LSA
-TSP 7.375 Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
-LS2 Timing Chain.. upper and lower sprocket
-Cometic .040 head gaskets
-TSP ported and shimmed Oil pump
-PRC heads with CNC port and valvejob
-Hollow Stem 2.165 and 1.6 Valves
-Comp Cams dual valve springs.. locks and retainers
-Harland Sharp Trunion Rocker Arm Conversion Kit
-Monster Level 4 clutch
-RevExtreme IOM catch can
-Borla S Type Axle Back
-American Racing 1 7/8" Headers and 3" catless XPipe
-Fastlane CAI

Suspension
-Bone Stock

Rearend
-Bone Stock

Issues
-No real issues at all. Car is tuned rich and in my mind could use a new tune... but its drivable as is. I did drive it daily for a month back and forth to work and it wasnt bad. Just not an "in traffic" car the way its tuned .. or as any car with a big cam and a Monster Level 4 clutch. I dont care who you are... its not something you want to drive every day in heavy traffic.
It does have a slight exhaust leak coming from the XPipe somewhere. Its in my basement garage packed pretty tight and I havent had a chance to get it on a lift. Its barely noticable until its running in the confined space of my basement!
Will not get fixed until spring because its not leaving the garage unless its sold.
If your a serious buyer please come look at it. You will not be disappointed.

Some answers to questions I have had
-I do not have the title.. it is easily accesable if the car is paid for and there will be NO wait for it. We go to the credit union with a check and pick it up.
-It has a clean title
-I will NOT finance you or take payments
-I will ship the car but will not pay for it or arrange it. Payment in full before the car leaves
-No... I do not warranty the car ?? No factory warranty on the drivetrain... obviously.
-All recalls and TSB's have been completed to my knowledge.
-I bought the car like this and have not had it long. I put Borla, the catch can, and about 1500 miles on it. Other obligations are causing me to sell.
-I will not trade for anything ridiculous. This is priced right around book and for a trade offer I expect the same or less. Your 1997 Nissan is not worth $20,000 to me... sorry. I WILL trade for a Jeep Unlimited JK.... partial or full.. so I can sell my daily driver as well.
-I do not know the compression... I apologize. I imagine it to be around 10.5 or 11:1 but Im no expert. Previous owner didnt know what it came out to be in the end. Modern Muscle may be able to tell you.
-It is NOT red
-I will not take paypal and/or wait for your "movers" to come pick it up
-508 RWHP is what it was safey tuned at. If someone wanted to tune it for max horsepower Im sure you could get more. If you were to add a fuel system along with maybe a throttle body and intake Im 1000% sure you could get more out of it. Wasnt the intent with this car.
-It is NOT the original block... Cam was degreed wrong by friend of the previous owner. He cut his losses and started fresh with a well known builder.
-I have a TON of receipts from oil changes and recalls to motor work and parts
-PRICE IS FIRM at $28,500 . I gave in to a few other offers only to have them back out at the last minute. This is a GREAT price for this car.

[email protected] is the best way to get in touch with me

Thanks guys!!!

veddersbetter

Established Member
awesome camaro!! for anyone interested in the car you should know nate is a good guy. he sold me my terminator and ive been very pleased with the car. he was very honest and for the first time ever i got what was advertised with no hidden problems!! good luck with the sale. that thing sounds soo nasty. makes me miss my cammed ls1

Thanks man... The Cobra was/is a hell of a car!!

veddersbetter

Established Member
Private party value on KBB for a 1SS with 24000 miles is just over $27,000. I think $1500 extra for the amount of work done is pretty fair.
I will sell it for less but parts start coming off. Namely the Borla and Catch Can since theyre easily removed

$28,500 is a firm price as it sits.. Ill even throw in a set of front take off Pirellis. Feel free to make trade offers but if its not something Im looking for Ill offer what a dealer would offer on trade.

[email protected]

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
TRAITOR!!!!!! Haha jk! Our 12' ss/rs is my wife's car so I'm the traitor really! Bump for nice car and good price! I'm hoping to have the best of both worlds! Haha GLWTS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread