WTT: Built IRS for Solid

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I want to swap to a solid setup.

I have a B.F. braced IRS with DSS level 2 half shafts, and stock 3.55's
Steeda sport springs, and all of the upgraded bushings. Built for 600 rwhp and under applications. I have magnaflow IRS catback with 3" tips also.

I Need a 700-800hp built 31 spline solid axle, with aftermarket UCA/LCA's, aftermarket catback system, and aftermarket springs at a minimum. I don't care about the gear ratio that much, but under 4.30's is optimal. I live 20 Miles East of Dallas, so local trades would be the easiest.

It will be a full swap, system for system. We will swap shocks, springs, brakes, exhaust, sensors; the whole deal as necessary to make both vehicles look and perform correctly.

I have a shop in Texas, so I will be doing the work associated with the swap free of charge to you. It will take a full day, maybe more, so you are more than welcome to hit some GTG's and I will throw a crazy party/BBQ.

I will need to order some parts, and clear my schedule, so please PM me if you are intrested.
Thanks, Jason

OxfordMach

You bet your ass its FAST
Established Member
i may be willing to do the swap. i have 04 mach with 40k the rear is stock except for a 410 gear i live in jackson MS

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
OxfordMach said:
i may be willing to do the swap. i have 04 mach with 40k the rear is stock except for a 410 gear i live in jackson MS

That would be a long drive from Ms.
I appreciate the offer, but I have to have a built solid.
My car eats stock halfshafts like pez, and they can handle 500hp.
My L 2's are awesome, but I want to cut 1.5 60 ft's.

Users who are viewing this thread