WTT: Chrome 17X9 Steeda Ultralite Is with new BFG tires

TTOPCPE

Established Member
Hello,
Was thinking about changing the look on my GT. Interested in seeing if anyone would want to trade?
I have a set of 17X9 discontinued Steed Ultralite Is. These are chrome and are in super nice shape. Zero curb rash or any marks. No pitting on the face of the rim. Only slight pitting on the inside.
Tires are brand new BFG Super Sports. 275 40 17s in the rear and 255 45 17s in the front.
I do not have the cash to trade up to things like TF or other forged wheels, am not interested in a "drag" look.
I'm in Northern Virginia but may be able to travel slightly.
Thanks
P1020590_zps4f15a835.jpg

P1020596_zpsbbcd81c3.jpg

Last edited:

amhauke

SSN8K
Established Member
I think they look good on there. This is a wheel no everybody will have.

Black4VPower

SVT Poster
Established Member
I havent seen these wheels in years. I have been looking for something a little more aggressive looking and wider than my stock wheels and I haven't found anything that catches my attention so I have just kept the stock ones but the second I saw your pictures my mind was made up.

TTOPCPE

Established Member
I'd consider it. Only reason wanting to trade is I really don't have anything else to put on then. I guess if you were real serious I could buy a set and then have these to sell. Where are you located?

01BLAKSNAKE

Established Member
Hey man I have a really nice set of chrome 03/04 cobra wheels with new nitto 555
That im trying to trade...text me if so 252 814 3554

Users who are viewing this thread