WTT- Corvette for Cobra

Heatgun

Established Member
I have a 97 C5 Corvette Coupe, White, Auto, 41K miles, All factory paint, C6 chrome wheels. The car is in excellent condition. I am in Ky.

I am looking for a 03- 04 Cobra coupe. Open to most colors except black. Modded or stock. Under 40K miles.

If you are interested, post up or email me at [email protected] and I will get you some pics. Thanks for looking.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Snurtle112 said:
wow thats a nice post?downgrade as in speed?cause the corvette will run circles around you on a road course

Ever read the spec comparison between the two cars? They are almost identical; i.e. within .01g for cornering and less than 5' in braking distances. Given the power and transmission differences, I don't think the Vette is gonna be the winner.

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
So much hate in this guys thread. Geezus!!

If you wanted to toss some cash in, I have an 03 with 38k on the chassis and 126 miles on the new motor and trans. Makes 500hp to the tire and is probably one of the top 20 looking "new edge" mustangs that I've ever seen =)

Heatgun

Established Member
Yes I had already figured I will be putting up cash. How much really depends on the car. :thumbsup:

turbo6guy

Established Member
No hate. Dont take it personally. I just like busting Corvette guys' balls. I've even got my 7 yr old daughter thinking that Corvettes have poopies on them(started that when she was 3):D

whi tri

Established Member
turbo6guy said:
No hate. Dont take it personally. I just like busting Corvette guys' balls. I've even got my 7 yr old daughter thinking that Corvettes have poopies on them(started that when she was 3):D
That is some funny stuff right there :D

Snurtle112

Established Member
i know its all good i dunno i just always think its soo funny when i see guys post "im gonna go corvette hunting" or "im a corvette killer"pleaseee spare me there is always some1 faster... and some corvettes even have turbo's on them...=)

WA 2 FST

Established Member
Snurtle112 said:
i know its all good i dunno i just always think its soo funny when i see guys post "im gonna go corvette hunting" or "im a corvette killer"pleaseee spare me there is always some1 faster... and some corvettes even have turbo's on them...=)

Yes, they do. :)

Snurtle112

Established Member
awww..wow someone who knows what im talking about..AND dont get me wrong i have gotten raped on some 80-160 freeway runs with some 700whp supras....talk about blow to ego..lol to bad they never wanna go from a dig

Way2Slow

Established Member
Snurtle112 said:
awww..wow someone who knows what im talking about..AND dont get me wrong i have gotten raped on some 80-160 freeway runs with some 700whp supras....talk about blow to ego..lol to bad they never wanna go from a dig

:rollseyes :kaboom: :loser:
There are alot of cars in Austin that would rape your little POS TT Vette. So dont get all cocky about it.

Sorry to highjack the thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread