WTT for 03,04 Cobra

silver69

Want to trade for 03,04 Cobra hardtop or vert in good shape with low miles.
I am open to Mods.
here are details on my 1969 Chevelle.
1969 Chevy Chevelle with Big Block 408 engine.
History on the car is that I bought it over 10 years ago in California when I first entered th United States Marine Corps.
I shipped it home and my father put it in storage with the rest of hiss old cars.
He passed away a little over a year ago and turned all his cars over to me.
I started working on this Car over 1 year ago and since I started I have spent over 35k in last year.
I am selling the Car because I need to get something more modern that my kids can ride in and have a good time.

About the car it is very clean and very solid with no replacement panels except the hood which is a functional cowl hood for induction purposes.
No bondo!
Brand new built 408 which was a 396 bored 60 over.
Block was hot tanked and magnafluxed bored 60 over and all internals are brand new including the Crank, pistons, Cam, piston rings, rods etc.
Heads have a valve job that opened up on intake and exhaust portions along with mild porting work.
The heads have new 1.7 roller rockers, springs, pushrods,retainers and locks.
Cam is a Comp Cam stage 3 with a very healthy idle that makes great horsepower throughout the RPMS.
Intake, Carb, fuel pump,and water pump are all Edlebrock.
March pulleys along with MSD Coil, Box, Distributor.
Headman 1 7/8 Long Tube Headers into 3 inch collectors hooked to 3 inch stainless steel exhaust with Flowmaster Super 44 Mufflers.
New Voltage regulater and optium gel cell battery.
Suspension is all MOOG and Hotchkis that has been completely replaced.
KYC Shocks with front Disc brake upgrade.
New turbo 350 trans with 2800 stall converter was just upgraded and installed.
A new Alburn Posi unit with 3.55 gear finishes off the rear end.
I have receipts for above work that was all done by a very well known local race shop.

The interior to include the front and rear seats have been recovered with new foam and PUI seat covers.
Carpet is new from Year 1.
The entire inside is covered in Dynamat to stop road noise and prevent heat from entering car.
New Kenwood CD player and Speakers all the way around. (two 6x9 in rear and two 4&1/2 in dash)
Brand new 16 inch Torque Thrust 2's with Goodyear Eagle 1 Nascar tires.

Overall the car drives like a dream with the combo that was installed above.
My Reserve that I set is fair in my eyes because it is less than half of what I have in the car.
I included several pics to answer any questions about condition or flaws in the car.
The car was media blasted to metal and repainted 3 years ago.
Everything including headlight, Brights, turn signals, speedo, brake lights, wipers etc is all in perfect working condition.
The car had 86 k on it before I started on rebuild now it has 58 miles on it.
Please let me know if you are serious and would like pics
kerley

cobramike2003

Established Member
pics

Want to trade for 03,04 Cobra hardtop or vert in good shape with low miles.
I am open to Mods.
here are details on my 1969 Chevelle.
1969 Chevy Chevelle with Big Block 408 engine.
History on the car is that I bought it over 10 years ago in California when I first entered th United States Marine Corps.
I shipped it home and my father put it in storage with the rest of hiss old cars.
He passed away a little over a year ago and turned all his cars over to me.
I started working on this Car over 1 year ago and since I started I have spent over 35k in last year.
I am selling the Car because I need to get something more modern that my kids can ride in and have a good time.

About the car it is very clean and very solid with no replacement panels except the hood which is a functional cowl hood for induction purposes.
No bondo!
Brand new built 408 which was a 396 bored 60 over.
Block was hot tanked and magnafluxed bored 60 over and all internals are brand new including the Crank, pistons, Cam, piston rings, rods etc.
Heads have a valve job that opened up on intake and exhaust portions along with mild porting work.
The heads have new 1.7 roller rockers, springs, pushrods,retainers and locks.
Cam is a Comp Cam stage 3 with a very healthy idle that makes great horsepower throughout the RPMS.
Intake, Carb, fuel pump,and water pump are all Edlebrock.
March pulleys along with MSD Coil, Box, Distributor.
Headman 1 7/8 Long Tube Headers into 3 inch collectors hooked to 3 inch stainless steel exhaust with Flowmaster Super 44 Mufflers.
New Voltage regulater and optium gel cell battery.
Suspension is all MOOG and Hotchkis that has been completely replaced.
KYC Shocks with front Disc brake upgrade.
New turbo 350 trans with 2800 stall converter was just upgraded and installed.
A new Alburn Posi unit with 3.55 gear finishes off the rear end.
I have receipts for above work that was all done by a very well known local race shop.

The interior to include the front and rear seats have been recovered with new foam and PUI seat covers.
Carpet is new from Year 1.
The entire inside is covered in Dynamat to stop road noise and prevent heat from entering car.
New Kenwood CD player and Speakers all the way around. (two 6x9 in rear and two 4&1/2 in dash)
Brand new 16 inch Torque Thrust 2's with Goodyear Eagle 1 Nascar tires.

Overall the car drives like a dream with the combo that was installed above.
My Reserve that I set is fair in my eyes because it is less than half of what I have in the car.
I included several pics to answer any questions about condition or flaws in the car.
The car was media blasted to metal and repainted 3 years ago.
Everything including headlight, Brights, turn signals, speedo, brake lights, wipers etc is all in perfect working condition.
The car had 86 k on it before I started on rebuild now it has 58 miles on it.
Please let me know if you are serious and would like pics
kerley

pics please. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread