WTT for Ford truck

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
Wanting to trade for either:
2008+ F250, diesel preferred
2009 or newer F150
May consider expeditions but they need to be really nice

Should have leather, 4 full size doors, and be super clean. Mileage should be reasonable and mechanically it should be perfect. Mods dont mean additional value to me, so dont expect to get your money back on top of them. below I listed KBB PPV price for my car. I'm not adding anything for my mods, which are the right mods to add to this car, nothing questionable or tacky.

I understand that the Cobra value may not be the same as the truck, but you know as well as I do, that in a year or so, it will be..the value of that truck will drop much faster than the Cobra, so I am looking for something of a higher value than the Cobra.

2004 Cobra Convertible
Oxford White/ Black top and interior(suede/leather), Chrome wheels
27k miles
perfect, never in rain or snow. Always in my detached garage and covered under a NOAH(included) car cover. Good luck finding one cleaner. I do not drive it at all for fear of getting rock chips or door dings, or caught in the rain
Mods:
2.76 billet flow pulley
all billet flow idlers
Dual passage heat exchanger with SVT stencil
JLT in oxford white
SCT tune and handheld
MGW orange shifter
MRT catted H pipe
Bassani catback with flowmasters welded in
Maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors
H&R springs, MM low profile IRS bolts
Nitto 55s
ipod attachment
I may be missing something else

car is perfect, cloth top is perfect, seats are perfect. 1 of 94 white/black verts made in 2004. I also have every stock part down to the original spark plugs and all documentation even delivery checklist. Engine bay has not one bit of dirt or dust anywhere to be seen. Paint is as nice as the exterior and underside of hood is same way. I see a lot of folks saying their car is in excellent condition, but they usually don't compare to this.

I have had several mustangs and this is the cleanest car I have seen. KBB private party value of 26k + as of 2-1.. I don't really care what people are paying on here for Cobras, I'm trying to trade

I don't owe anything on it so don't have to sell, its a third car and a toy, but I have a 1.5 y/o and another one due in march. I want a truck, and a nice one.

I have pictures of whatever you want to see, just email me details and pics to [email protected]. Will not disappoint

Bottom line is I want a nice truck that will fit 2 car seats in the back and can serve as a family adventure/camping/etc truck for a family of four for a long time. Don't offer any BS please, and don't derail my thread with counterproductive or negative comments. If what I am asking doesn't agree with your thought process, move on please

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread