WTT for Terminator: Lingenfelter

VetteGuy

Established Member
FS or WTT for Terminator: Lingenfelter

[email protected]

Consider Trades with in 2000 miles of Oregon...

Looking to trade for an 03/04 Cobra. Prefer lower miles but will look at everything even if it's not my color of choice. Prefer Sonic Blue, Red's, or 04 yellow. Also prefer modded but not a must.

My Vette: :D I love this car but I can't go driving with my wife ever unless we get a baby sitter, so I drive by myself a lot (the reason I want back seats). This may be advantage to others :rockon:

Anyhow here are the mods

1998 Corvette Coupe, Lingenfelter, Silver, black interior, A4, 417rwhp 346 LPE modified motor, 43K miles, Very clean car, gets regular complements

Drivetrain:
- Lingenfelter stg 2 Heads & Cam, Springs, Under drive pulleys, Oil pump mod all done at authorized LPE (Lingenfelter center, 21MC.
- FLP coated long tube Headers, high flow cats.
- Blackwing Intake with Ram Air cover
- z06 Intake manifold
- Corsa Exhaust (4 tip) with cap-able cutouts (sounds un real with the caps off).
- Rebuilt and strengthened A4 less then 5K miles ago, SY3500 TC.
- 3:42 Gears.

- NX Wet kit, (complete w/ opener, heater, RPM switch, etc)

Suspension:
- Bilstein Shocks
- Lowered
- 01 Forged OEM Z06 Wheels
- Nitto 555 RII 275 front/305 rear (newer)
- Red Z06 Calipers
- Baer Rotors
- A&A Frame and Rail Savers

Body:
- No BSM (clean)
- Side vent screens
- PIAA driving lamps
- PIAA headlight bulbs
- Mirror Exhaust Plate
- Tasteful Carbon Fiber Interior trim (not over done like many) and rear lettering

Dual power seats, solid top. Pioneer MP3/CD with XM, Kicker sub and box flush with floor and mounted alpine amp.

Fast car that can be daily driven. It fly's Low & Mean. Car is mid 11's with out Nitrous and I'm sure atleast low 11's with it. Nitrous has only been tested once and it was only a test.

Have records for most of the work done to car. Probably well over $20k in mods (not including labor) to the car.

I'll post pics later on :pepper:

Also, I prefer a trade but will consider offers on the car as well. [email protected]

Last edited:

VetteGuy

Established Member
vette200381.gif

vette200321.gif

vette200211.gif

Copyofvette200181.gif

Last edited:

VetteGuy

Established Member
PM's have been replied to...

I am willing to drive my car to you if we work out a deal (snowy areas may have to wait if they want it driven to them).

The car has no leaks and no problems. I just got back a month ago from a 1,800 mile road trip so it is very reliable. Also the Nitto 555RII tires are the extremes so they are just like drag radials but better. They have the stiff side walls so you can have fun on the twisties too.

Also, yes the roof comes off. It is a solid painted roof not the glass roof. The solid is better in my opinion since it makes the cab quieter and you don't burn in the summer or freeze in the winter. The glass tops can be found used for a couple hundred dollars.

Here's a pic of the motor and as you can tell it is very clean.

February_2006_Vette_006.gif

February_2006_Vette_013.gif

February_2006_Vette_004.gif

Last edited:

VetteGuy

Established Member
Albany Oregon...just 20 mins south of Salem and 1 hr south of Portland. From Spokane it's a 6 1/2 hr drive.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Yeah, I know the area.

Grandparents live in Woodburn and Corvallis. I was born and raised in St. Helens.

Too bad its an auto.

Good luck. :beer:

Last edited:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Oh and the Beavers are my boys!!

I went to school with Derek Anderson, and REALLY wish Jackson wouldn't have gone to the rams, oh well.

VetteGuy

Established Member
ttt

I will consider all colors and coupe or verts are fine. If the deal can't be done straight accross I will come down or pay a couple thousand out. I have title in hand and it's one sweet Vette...I must be crazy for getting rid of my vette (can't blame my daughter I guess)...damn it looks good. Sorry, any ways keep shooting me offers and I'll look at all of them in a couple of days and decide.

I replied to the PM's and emails. Also, if you don't know who Lingenfelter is then do some research on the net and watch some of the Vette videos on streetfire and others. Their kinda of like Saleen for mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread