WTT Gen 2 2.3 Whipple

hookandpull

Established Member
I am looking to trade for a turbo kit. If you have any other offers shoot me some worst I can say is no. Currently the blower is on my car and in perfect working order. It has the POSI ported inlet with a Dragon SBTB and a 2.9 RR non slip pulley. The blower is black and currently mounted on the car with about 6,000 miles maybe less.

Thanks pics will be up shortly

hookandpull

Established Member
Got lots of PM's on what I want money wise.... I am only interested in trades at the moment. Particularly for a turbo set up

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Lmao...

Sent from my smart phone because my boss told me to stop looking at the internet

hookandpull

Established Member
So far 10 PM's on how much I want for the Whipple LMAO. The only other thing I will take as payment is a Midget named Bridget that looks like Jane Fonda when she was hot. The midget will need to be accompanied with a Jansport backpack from the 90's that I can fit her in that way I can hang her off one shoulder till it's party time while I do the gangster lean!

zeusha

Established Member
So far 10 PM's on how much I want for the Whipple LMAO. The only other thing I will take as payment is a Midget named Bridget that looks like Jane Fonda when she was hot. The midget will need to be accompanied with a Jansport backpack from the 90's that I can fit her in that way I can hang her off one shoulder till it's party time while I do the gangster lean!

I have her in a different backpack does that still count? :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread