wtt: irs for sra in nj

gamebred26

Established Member
email me at [email protected] let me know what you have..2003 cobra irs 40k miles on it

needs to be an 01-04 rear....if you are stock it would be plus cash on your side...

if its built...needs 3.73s..no other gears wanted...

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
do you want to sell outright? I know you want to trade but just curious.

sure i guess why not...if the price is righ i can buy an sra cheap and get it built up shoot me an offer....obviously its on the car...

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
Just fyi if you want to sell yours straight up and by one for cheap. I will be pulling my SRA out October 15th. Its got 130k on it but nothing is wrong with it and if your going to build it up anyway the miles don't matter. You can have it for $250 I'm only 3 hours away, and i could meet you half way

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I have an 01 GT, solid with 56k miles on it...just throwing it out there. PM me.

CJK440

Established Member
Not sure if you are interested...

I'm looking to swap my SRA for an IRS setup.

'97 Cobra 8.8. FMS 4.10's and 31 spline traclok. It has Moser 31 spline axles and Cobra brakes. T/A cast alum rear cover/girdle. UPR pro series (heim joint) adjustable lower arms with sway bar mounts. I have Eibach rear shocks and rear springs, an alum FMS alum driveshaft and a MAC cat back rear exhaust.

I'm just outside New Haven CT.

boost03

Established Member
irs

you still lookin for a str8 have a 3.55 T/A cover c clips ex studs moser axle spool have around 300 miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread