WTT: Laser red 1998 gt for a nice fox.

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
tisk tisk..

you know keith, turns out the 91 you said had 4.10s only had 3.08s??... thats just the short list of junk we found wrong with that car. If anyone wants to know what im talking about PM me, id hate for what happend to me, happen to you...

bk_cauley

self made thousandaire
Established Member
Dude do you not have a life? why are you following me around from website to website spamming all my ads up with your crap. its not my fault you ragged the car out and tore something up. i gave you a perfectly good running car and you messed it up. you need to go **** yourself.

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
lol, yea i screwed up the many issues that my buddy who bought the car found. thats likely. i guess i took out those crossmember bolts all on my own, and while i was at it, took out a couple trans bolts too huh. please. like i told everyone else(cause im not gonna get in a argument over the internet with your ass) PM me for any question you might have

Jrgunn5150

Established Member
Dude do you not have a life? why are you following me around from website to website spamming all my ads up with your crap. its not my fault you ragged the car out and tore something up. i gave you a perfectly good running car and you messed it up. you need to go **** yourself.

The car was a POS when you sold it to him. It's his own fault the fact that you showed up with it on a trailer didn't tip him off, but nonetheless, he didn't own the car long enough to rag anything out.

Unfortunately you did own it long enough to hack everything up on it, and half ass every corner of the car.

And no, I don't have anything better to do than let everyone know that everything you touch turns to shit.

Users who are viewing this thread