WTT light gray seats for dark charcoal seats. MD

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Hey guys If there is anyone in northern MD or Southern PA that likes the light gray seats in the termi more then the dark charcoal and they are willing to trade PM me. I would really like a set of the dark seats. Mine are in great shape. I will take pics for anyone that is interested. I am willing to drive a lil to trade as well. Thanks Tim

02reaper

Established Member
Good luck. I don't think your going to find many people willing to trade. Black inserts seem to be really popular.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Thanks. I have an offer already lol. People like diff things. If my car was silver I would want the gray. But thats just me.

02reaper

Established Member
Thanks. I have an offer already lol. People like diff things. If my car was silver I would want the gray. But thats just me.

If my drivers seat or atleast the leather on the doors side of the drivers seat was in better condition I would be up for it. The person that had the car before me didn't know what interior vinyl/leather protectant was though, so the seats are a little dry. Luckily that was the only problem and can be easily fixed.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Yea thats good. I just think they look better in my color car. what color is yours? redfire here.

02reaper

Established Member
Yea thats good. I just think they look better in my color car. what color is yours? redfire here.

Silver metallic. Dark Interior.

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01509.gif

Users who are viewing this thread