WTT: MAC Flowpath Catback (SRA)

94silverstang

Established Member
Blake Chapman
Conyers GA
[email protected]

I have a MAC Catback in good condition, just looking for something else maybe. I'm running it on an O/R MAC H right now and it sounds pretty sweet on the 4v.

I bought it from a guy that had it on a mach 1 for about 3k miles, but then he changed to Borla. So im sure its for a 99-04 gt or sra cobra. I am running it on my 98 and it fits good, tips stick out maybe an inch more than a sn95 catback would, but it fits nicely and looks good too.

i think it's a 99-04 because it is maybe a tad too long like i said, and the hangers are the straight hangers, not the ones that are turned like a 97 and down car.

Catback comes with the SS slash cut 45 degree tips and the mufflers and flowtubes. nothing is missing from the catback. no rusted out spots. it's in good condition.

throw up trade offers. i'm not really too sure on what i'm looking for. just lemme see whatcha got.
http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCatalog2/images/exhaust/Tk2960.jpg
catback looks just like the one in the link besides the hangers on the tips.
(will get pics asap)

-Blake

fst86410

Established Member
Is this the 3" system? If so I have a very nice SLP cat back with less than 800 miles on it. I could include the LM-I's or the LM-II's. Only interrested if its 3" though. Thanks

94silverstang

Established Member
Is this the 3" system? If so I have a very nice SLP cat back with less than 800 miles on it. I could include the LM-I's or the LM-II's. Only interrested if its 3" though. Thanks

i believe it is the 2.5 version. but honestly i haven't paid much attention to the size of it. But i'm sure i would've noticed if it was a 3 inch catback.

wanna sell?
sure.

I got 2.5" Flowmaster piping but no mufflers. Straight pipes :thumbsup:

no thanks

Hodgepodge

Established Member
only good pics of it i have right now

Cobra016.gif

Cobra010.gif

Cobra017.gif

94silverstang

Established Member
I like the sound of the magnapacks, i have some on my 96 GT (it's even the new edge catback), but i'm not a fan of how the kit has a lot of breaks in it. let me think on it.

Users who are viewing this thread