WTT (MI,WI,OH area) for 03/04 cobra: 2005 Mitsubishi Evo low miles, Clean, Mods!

holmes14

Established Member
So i love my car but i may be interested in trading for the right cobra no convertibles, low miles prefered, must run good, clean mods are ok. Depending on the car i may need cash on your end, even up, or possibly some cash on my end. I live in Menominee, MI and i may travel some for the right car. 2005 Lancer Evolution with only 48k miles on it. The car is in great condition. The car has been well taken care of and always had its full service every 3,000 miles. This car is always stored in a garage when not driven and has never seen a winter. I also have alot of modifications and accessories that have been added to the car as well. I also have alot of the stock parts for the car that will go along as well. All of the engine mods have been installed by a professional shop and I have all the receipts. If you have any questions at all you can contact me at [email protected] ( i can also send you pics then) you will not be disappointed. Below is the list of everything in the car:

And the mods (all have only a few thousand miles on them)
In the pictures the car has rims on it but the car now has the factory rims. rims pictured not included.
Forced Performance Green Turbo
AEM Fuel Rail
RC 750cc Injectors
ARP Head Studs
TurboXS Front Mount Intercooler
TurboXS Manual Boost Controller
Injen Cold Air Intake with Upper and Lower Intercooler Pipes
Greddy Blow off Valve
HKS Turbo-back Exhaust System
Alpine IVA-D300 In-dash Flip out Monitor
Boston Acoustics G5 subwoofer
Boston Acoustics 6.5 Inch Component Speakers
2 Boston Acoustics Amplifiers
New performance brakes and rotors all around.

holmes14

Established Member
Bump still looking possibly might just keep it but if theres a nice 03/04 cobra out there looking for a nice clean evo let me know. Heres a couple pics. In the pics it has chrome rims, i didnt like them and the car now has factory rims on it, and imo looks much better with the factory rims.

b2kl7wegkkgrhqioknue5bf.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-09

b2kmgwkkgrhqyokjqeufljh.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-09

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread