WTT Mint 03 KB Cobra + Cash for GT500

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
The car is like-new, rarely driven. Over $15,000 has been invested in this car parts and labor. I have all the receipts and paperwork as well as the vast majority of stock parts (stock blower, fuel system, input shaft, etc.) All aftermarket work was done by Strictly Performance here in Houston (Home | Strictly Performance) Email me at [email protected] or PM me if you have any questions, but here are the basics:

- Black in color
- 10,200 miles
- 2.8H Kenne Bell making 20-21psi (dynoed 622rwhp; comes with SCT handheld tuner)
- Custom Strictly Performance Fuel System can handle ~850rwhp. Dual pumps, wiring harness, lines, fuel rails, 60lb injectors, etc.
- BBK Coated Longtube Headers, BBK offroad H-Pipe, Flowmaster Dual-Chamber catback.
- MGW Short Throw shifter
- Black Chrome 03 Cobra wheels
- H&R Race Springs (lowered ~2in)
- IRS Brace
- LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
- LFP Expansion Radiator Reservior
- LFP Supertank Intercooler Reservior
- Centerforce DFX 26 Spline Clutch Kit, Fidanza DFX 26 Spline Clutch Kit, 26 Spline Input shaft
- Boost and A/F Gauges - Dual Pillar pod by speedofsound
- Probably forgot some things here and there, feel free to ask any questions

I'm sure there is someone that wants a little extra cash, but at the same time still wants a mint high performance car. I guess ill start at my cobra + 10,000 cash (give or take). Send me an email or PM for pictures, questions, details, etc. Thanks.
:beer:

-Steve

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I tried the same thing a few days ago. No luck. Didnt get a single response. I found out real quick that you are better off parting out car and putting it back to stock. Get alot more money back that you invested.
But good luck to you and your search.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
id be interested in either one of your cars...pm me both your phone numbers and lets make a deal mike prob like the SB car color a little more but lets talk

Ahh. To late for me. Well not really. I just found my color combo I love. Looking for Black with Alloy stripe. Altho dealership has a white with blue stripe by me that I sat in. Not a bad color combo just alot of them out there for my taste.

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
I tried the same thing a few days ago. No luck. Didnt get a single response. I found out real quick that you are better off parting out car and putting it back to stock. Get alot more money back that you invested.
But good luck to you and your search.

thanks. good luck to you as well.

ScreeminSVT

Banned
The car is like-new, rarely driven. Over $15,000 has been invested in this car parts and labor. I have all the receipts and paperwork as well as the vast majority of stock parts (stock blower, fuel system, input shaft, etc.) All aftermarket work was done by Strictly Performance here in Houston (Home | Strictly Performance) Email me at [email protected] or PM me if you have any questions, but here are the basics:

- Black in color
- 10,200 miles
- 2.8H Kenne Bell making 20-21psi (dynoed 622rwhp; comes with SCT handheld tuner)
- Custom Strictly Performance Fuel System can handle ~850rwhp. Dual pumps, wiring harness, lines, fuel rails, 60lb injectors, etc.
- BBK Coated Longtube Headers, BBK offroad H-Pipe, Flowmaster Dual-Chamber catback.
- MGW Short Throw shifter
- Black Chrome 03 Cobra wheels
- H&R Race Springs (lowered ~2in)
- IRS Brace
- LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
- LFP Expansion Radiator Reservior
- LFP Supertank Intercooler Reservior
- Centerforce DFX 26 Spline Clutch Kit, Fidanza DFX 26 Spline Clutch Kit, 26 Spline Input shaft
- Boost and A/F Gauges - Dual Pillar pod by speedofsound
- Probably forgot some things here and there, feel free to ask any questions

I'm sure there is someone that wants a little extra cash, but at the same time still wants a mint high performance car. I guess ill start at my cobra + 10,000 cash (give or take). Send me an email or PM for pictures, questions, details, etc. Thanks.
:beer:

-Steve

PM me a price

svtleen

Established Member
- 10,200 miles

Your Cobra is practically brand new (sickly modded too) with 622 rwhp....why would you want a GT500? Isn't your Cobra faster than a GT500?

Users who are viewing this thread