WTT: MINT Black Saleen reps - 18x9 & 18x10

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I purchased these in October and put less than 1,000 miles on them. I love the look of these wheels but I'd like to go back to chrome or possibly do all black FR500s.

I'd be willing to trade for either of the wheels I mentioned as long as they are in equally quality condition and 18". I'll consider other wheels too. Let me know what you guys have. :beer:

venom04svt

Established Member
no rash, no chrome peeling on spokes at all, there was pitting on the inner wheel but i painted flat black for a better look anyways..they are a lil more than a year old, but car never sits outside and hasn't seen 1500 miles in over 2 years..

Loco03SVT

Established Member
I might be up for just buying the wheels and tires outright......let me know what you are asking for them. I'd be interested in meeting up to take a look at them since we're both local. thanks

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
no rash, no chrome peeling on spokes at all, there was pitting on the inner wheel but i painted flat black for a better look anyways..they are a lil more than a year old, but car never sits outside and hasn't seen 1500 miles in over 2 years..

Any pics?

I might be up for just buying the wheels and tires outright......let me know what you are asking for them. I'd be interested in meeting up to take a look at them since we're both local. thanks

I'd like to get at least $1,100 out of everything.

sc98cbra

Established Member
Just a heads up.... 18" Fr500's look bad (in my opinion).

I've had two sets of 17" fr500's, and one set of 18" fr500s..... 17" are way better looking. Give the car a nasty look.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Just a heads up.... 18" Fr500's look bad (in my opinion).

I've had two sets of 17" fr500's, and one set of 18" fr500s..... 17" are way better looking. Give the car a nasty look.

Yeah after looking at pics of the 18" I agree. I had 17" on my '97 and they looked good. I saw a black '03 with all black FR500s and it looked insane.

Users who are viewing this thread